Creative Redefines Perfect Acoustics with the All-New Aurvana In-Ear2 Earphones
Microsize HS-930i Pocket Headset for iPhone Delivers True To Life Music
Playback while EP-3NC Active Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Earphones
Silence the Surroundings
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - 13 July 2010 - Creative Technology Ltd. today announced the Creative Aurvana In-Ear2 earphones that epitomise the peak of personal listening while on the go. The latest addition to Creative's signature Aurvana series of premium earphones and headphones, the Creative Aurvana In-Ear2 earphones were innovatively conceptualised, assembled with carefully selected materials, components and finishing, plus meticulously tested by a field of acoustics and ergonomics experts.
Leveraging on the award-winning Creative Aurvana In-Ear earphones, this rejuvenated model sports improvements in the areas of acoustic tuning and aesthetics, featuring a compact and robust metal body construction with dark chrome finishing and a contemporary design, raring to tame any track with accurate finesse.
Within each earphone, the Precise Balanced Armature driver is mated with an acoustic grille design for a smooth and detailed audio response complemented by punchy bass. This delivers a warmer and more complete overall sonic presentation, making the Creative Aurvana In-Ear2 earphones suitable for a wide genre of music, vocals or soundtracks. In addition, its high purity Oxygen-Free Copper cable significantly reduces unwanted distortion for crystal clear sound reproduction.
The Creative Aurvana In-Ear2 earphones are ultra comfortable and fit securely with soft, hypoallergenic eartips that are precisely contoured to create a secure seal that minimises sound leakage and stay in place during active pursuits. AuraSealTM noise-isolation technology ensures up to 95% noise isolation, unmatched in its class. Users enjoy pure listening bliss when tuning in to their favourite tracks, especially during air travel.
The Creative Aurvana In-Ear2 earphones come bundled with an airplane adapter and a travel case with cable management for portable convenience. The accessories kit also includes 2 sets of S, M, L size interchangeable eartips for a personalised fit and a cleaning tool for hygienic maintenance. With the Creative Aurvana In-Ear2 earphones, users get to relish a new level of sonic excellence.
Technical Specifications of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear2 Earphones
· Drivers: Balanced Armature
· Frequency Response: 15Hz ~ 16kHz
· Impedance: 42 ohms
· Sensitivity (1kHz): 110dB/mW
· Connectivity: 3.5mm gold-plated plug
· Cable length: 1.2m Oxygen-Free Copper
· Product weight: 11g
· In-Box Accessories: 2 sets of S, M, L size eartips, airplane adapter, travel case with cable management, cleaning tool
Pricing and Availability
The Creative Aurvana In-Ear2 earphones are currently available at the online store at sg.store.creative.com in Singapore at the suggested retail price of S$149.00.
The Creative Aurvana In-Ear2 earphones will be available at the IT Show 2010 from 11 - 14 March 2010 and subsequently at The CREATIVE Stores at International Business Park and Marina Square and authorised dealers in Singapore from end March 2010 onwards at the suggested retail price of S$149.00.
For more information about the Creative Aurvana In-Ear2 earphones, please visit https://www. creative-aurvana.com.
Creative is a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products. Famous for its Sound Blaster® sound cards and for launching the multimedia revolution, Creative is now driving digital entertainment on the PC platform with products like its highly acclaimed ZEN® MP3 and portable media players. Creative's innovative hardware, proprietary technology, applications and services leverage the Internet, enabling consumers to experience high-quality digital entertainment - anytime, anywhere.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Anthem's world is always changing, says BioWare
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series