Mach Xtreme Technology Unveils MX JET PRO Series 2.5'' SSDs
Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled MX JET PRO Series 2.5" SSD which makes MLC (multi-level cell) NAND-based storage an affordable offering for mainstream users demanding the latest technology and top performance. Based on JMicron JMF616 controller, MX JET PRO Series delivers blazing fast, smooth and stutter free performance.
The new MX JET PRO Series of SSDs is the latest addition to the Mach Xtreme lineup of solid state drives. MX Technology has worked very closely with JMicron on this series to get most out of this new sophisticated controller. As a result, MX Technology releases the best-in-class drive. MX JET PRO is based on the advanced JMF616 controller coupled with 128MB onboard cache and the latest firmware to ensure top performance while maintaining an attractive price point that is truly within the reach of a wide range of DIY users.
The MX JET PRO drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 270 MB/s read and 210 MB/s write along with the maximum of 20,000 IOPS and superior durability (1.5 million MTBF) compared to the previous generation MX JET. Available in capacities of 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX JET PRO SSDs offer ample room for all your data and comes backed with 2 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX-JET PRO Series 2.5" SSD at A Glance:
2.5" SATAII (2.6) MLC Solid State Drive
Max. Read Performance up to 270MB/s (256GB)
Max. Write Performance up to 210MB/s (256GB)
Sustained Write up to 130MB/s and max. I/O per second of 20,000IOPS
Power consumption: stand-by 2.3W / active 6.3W
Life expectancy 1.5 million hours MTBF
Capacity: 64GB (MXSSD2MJTP-64G), 128GB (MXSSD2MJTP-128G) and 256GB (MXSSD2MJTP-256G)
Warranty: 2 Years
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard