Mach Xtreme Technology Unveils MX JET PRO Series 2.5'' SSDs
Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled MX JET PRO Series 2.5" SSD which makes MLC (multi-level cell) NAND-based storage an affordable offering for mainstream users demanding the latest technology and top performance. Based on JMicron JMF616 controller, MX JET PRO Series delivers blazing fast, smooth and stutter free performance.
The new MX JET PRO Series of SSDs is the latest addition to the Mach Xtreme lineup of solid state drives. MX Technology has worked very closely with JMicron on this series to get most out of this new sophisticated controller. As a result, MX Technology releases the best-in-class drive. MX JET PRO is based on the advanced JMF616 controller coupled with 128MB onboard cache and the latest firmware to ensure top performance while maintaining an attractive price point that is truly within the reach of a wide range of DIY users.
The MX JET PRO drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 270 MB/s read and 210 MB/s write along with the maximum of 20,000 IOPS and superior durability (1.5 million MTBF) compared to the previous generation MX JET. Available in capacities of 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX JET PRO SSDs offer ample room for all your data and comes backed with 2 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX-JET PRO Series 2.5" SSD at A Glance:
2.5" SATAII (2.6) MLC Solid State Drive
Max. Read Performance up to 270MB/s (256GB)
Max. Write Performance up to 210MB/s (256GB)
Sustained Write up to 130MB/s and max. I/O per second of 20,000IOPS
Power consumption: stand-by 2.3W / active 6.3W
Life expectancy 1.5 million hours MTBF
Capacity: 64GB (MXSSD2MJTP-64G), 128GB (MXSSD2MJTP-128G) and 256GB (MXSSD2MJTP-256G)
Warranty: 2 Years
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion release date
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit