Adaptec Changes Its Name to ADPT Corporation
MILPITAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADPT - News) (the "Company") announced today that it has changed its name to ADPT Corporation. The name change was effective on June 22, 2010. The Company's capital stock will not be affected by this name change. The Company's stockholders will not be required to exchange their Adaptec, Inc. stock certificates for ADPT Corporation stock certificates. Adaptec stock certificates will continue to represent shares of stock of the Company.
About ADPT Corporation
ADPT Corporation (NASDAQ:ADPT - News) has historically provided innovative data center I/O solutions that protect, accelerate, optimize, and condition data in today's most demanding data center environments. Going forward, the Company's business is expected to consist primarily of capital redeployment and identification of new, profitable business operations in which it can utilize its existing working capital and maximize the use of the Company's net operating losses. More information is available at the Company's new web site: https://www.adptco.com.
Latest News Posts
- Respawn's Titanfall dev team is separate from other projects
- Epic will stop exclusives if Valve gives 88% revenue split
- Nintendo won't reveal new Switch at E3 2019
- How Switch stacks up against other Nintendo hardware
- Xbox gaming makes less than 10% of Microsoft's Q3 revenues
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Truck Racing Championship - The Giants Awaken!
- Release Date Announced for Druidstone: The Secret of Menhir Forest; Pre-Orders Starting Now
- CPT Drives & Power (SET: CPT) secures contract partnership with Siemens
- Sonic & Friends Go Head-to-Head with 'Team Dark' In Part 2 of Team Sonic Racing Overdrive
- Rhythm & Dance VR Game 'Wave Circles' Announced for Steam