iBUYPOWER Launches Customizable 'MAGIC' Software Allowing Any Game to be Played Multi-Touch
MAGIC ships with Battalion CZ-11 Multi-Touch Gaming Notebook
El Monte, CA - July 1, 2010 - iBUYPOWER, three-time winner of Intel's Most Innovative Desktop Solution award, is excited to announce the Multi-touch Advanced Gaming Interface and Control (MAGIC), proprietary multi-touch software designed exclusively for use with iBUYPOWER's line of multi-touch gaming notebooks. Developed in the iBUYPOWER Labs, MAGIC software allows users to play any game with multi-touch, creating a unique and completely customizable gaming experience.
MAGIC links a multi-touch gesture to a command the game already understands, emulating multitouch commands by mapping keystrokes or mouse clicks. Gamers simply create a customizable profile for each game assigning Tap, Pan (Drag), Rotate, and 2 Finger Tap actions to existing game commands.
"Multi touch is one of the fastest growing PC gaming interfaces," said Darren Su, Executive Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "Our motivation behind creating the Multi-touch Advanced Gaming Interface and Control-MAGIC-is to instantly expand compatibility of multi-touch interfaces to nearly every application you can imagine."
MAGIC Software is available for free download on http://www.ibuypower.com/magic/download.aspx and is usable with iBUYPOWER's newest multi-touch gaming notebook, the Battalion Touch CZ-11. The cutting edge notebook features an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, a DirectX 11 compatible ATI Radeon HD 5650 graphics card, up to 8GB DDR3 Memory and a breathtaking 15.6 inch LCD with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution. The Battalion CZ-11 is available for customization now starting at $1,249exclusively at https://www.ibuypower.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit