EVERCOOL Transformer 4 CPU cooler gets the "COMPUTEX TAIPEI design & innovation awards 2010"
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd.. The prize winners of "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 design & innovation awards 2010" are announced in the beginning of May. EVERCOOL's Transformer 4 CPU cooler stands out from hundreds of competitors, and gets this award. "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 design & innovation awards 2010" (http://www.ifdesign.de/) is judged by professional international jury from Germany iF design group and Taiwan External Trade Development Council. This campaign is a multidimensional selection to emphasize innovation, high quality, technique, materials used, functions, utility, branding value and marketing.
Brightly silver and solid are two main appearances of EVERCOOL's Transformer CPU cooler series. In 2009, EVERCOOL kept these and designed Transformer 4 CPU cooler that caused a silver storm in the competitive CPU cooler market.
Transformer 4 is collocated with 4 heatpipes in 8F, large aluminum fins and 12cm silent fans that enhance the convection and cool efficiently for CPU and other components. In addition, to consider the space of motherboard, users can free to set up one or two fans that also provides the greatest cooling efficiency.
To consider different motherboard design on the market, EVERCOOL considerately design all in one clips for Transformer 4 so that it can be compatible with AMD K8, AM2, Intel LGA 775, i7 and i5. Moreover, users do not need to use any tools to install the cooler that makes the installation much easier and more convenient.
Furthermore, Transformer 4 joined the overclocking campaign held by Intel last year, it overclocked successfully on Intel i7 (http://www.evercool.com.tw/EDM/intelxevercool-en/event.html). The overclocking results are prefect and the temperature from overclocking can reduce outstandingly as well. Transformer 4 provides well CPU overclocking experience for gamers as well as it is the best cooling choice for CPU.
For more details, please visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/products/hpj.htm
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard