Shuttle Launches New J3 Series with Giveaway of SX58J3 Barebone PC Customized with Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™ Artwork
Shuttle kicks-off the launch of its new J3 Series high-performance models, featuring the world's fastest processor and world's fastest graphics card, with a barebone PC giveaway
City of Industry, CA -June 23, 2010
Shuttle, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, is giving away a new Shuttle J3 Series barebone PC customized with Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™ artwork to kick off the launch of its new high-performance J3 5800G and SX58J3 models.
"Every PC gamer knows the Tom Clancy franchise," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "We're thrilled to be working with Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™, the latest release from the Tom Clancy saga, and we're even more thrilled about the one-of-a-kind Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™ PC we're working on to give away to a lucky winner."
To kick off the launch of the world's smallest yet fastest desktop PC - the Shuttle J3 - Shuttle has rolled out a sweepstakes with the grand prize being a new Shuttle J3 Series barebone PC customized with Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™ artwork. The highly-anticipated Shuttle J3 5800G system and SX58J3 barebone supports the latest IntelÂ® CoreÂ™ i7-980X Extreme Edition "Gulftown", the world's fastest processor with six-cores, and the new NVIDIAÂ® GeForceÂ® GTX 480, the world's fastest graphics card.
For the latest information about Shuttle, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs on Twitter.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit