Arctic Enters Input Devices Market with Mice and Keyboards for Work and Play
ARCTIC is entering the input devices market. The products are characterized by high quality at a reasonable price and leave behind a valuable and elegant impression. ARCTIC has launched a keyboard, K381, and two gaming mice known as M551 and M571. The ergonomic designs of these peripherals make surfing and gaming more comfortable and pleasant.
The keyboard, K381, has an ultra-slim design. Although the K381 is small and thin, it is embedded with 12 one-touch office function keys, including volume control, full-sized arrow keys, and numeric keypad.
At just 12mm height (at the back 20mm), this extremely flat design gives the possibility to seat the heels of hand on the desk, offering great ergonomics and comfort. The keys have a sharp and clear pressure point. The K381 is available in the following layouts: German, French, British, Czech, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and Polish; all in black and white.
The K381 comes with a 2 year limited warranty. The keyboard is already available in the market. The MSRP is US$ 24.95 / 17.45 (excl. VAT).
The Ideal Mice for any Purpose
A mouse works like a computer user's fingertips, so it should be quick, precise, comfortable and high-quality to help them slide freely on screen. Thanks to the latest innovation of laser optical sensors, the mice from ARCTIC EQUIPMENT offer highest precision on nearly all surfaces. Both of the mice allow smooth and precise movements.
M551 and M571 both have a resistant surface coating which helps to maintain the grip and touch. Their ultra-high sensitivity leads to unparalleled precision, adjustable from 800, 1,600 to 2,400 dpi. The M551 has a LED indication light that displays the selected sensitivity level. The ergonomic designs of the mice give maximum comfort even after long hours of usage. The back and forth thumb button helps users to navigate the web more conveniently.
The M571, an enhanced version of M551, is targeting professional users. It offers a third mouse button, which allows any multi-fire setting or other functions. Users can personalize the weight of their mouse according to their preferences and practices by four weights of 6.5 grams each.
All in all, these mice are great choices for surfing and gaming. The mice, M551 and M571 will be available in September 2010 with a 2 year limited warranty. The MSRP for M551 is US$ 24.95 / 17.90 , for the M571 US$ 29.95 / 20.65 , excl. VAT.
Latest News Posts
- Hacked Switches can now use USB mass storage HDDs
- Battlefield V's new War Stories trailer shows WWII drama
- No Man's Sky VR? Hello Games wants to know if you want it
- Sony fixes PSN message glitch
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon