Arctic Enters Input Devices Market with Mice and Keyboards for Work and Play
ARCTIC is entering the input devices market. The products are characterized by high quality at a reasonable price and leave behind a valuable and elegant impression. ARCTIC has launched a keyboard, K381, and two gaming mice known as M551 and M571. The ergonomic designs of these peripherals make surfing and gaming more comfortable and pleasant.
The keyboard, K381, has an ultra-slim design. Although the K381 is small and thin, it is embedded with 12 one-touch office function keys, including volume control, full-sized arrow keys, and numeric keypad.
At just 12mm height (at the back 20mm), this extremely flat design gives the possibility to seat the heels of hand on the desk, offering great ergonomics and comfort. The keys have a sharp and clear pressure point. The K381 is available in the following layouts: German, French, British, Czech, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and Polish; all in black and white.
The K381 comes with a 2 year limited warranty. The keyboard is already available in the market. The MSRP is US$ 24.95 / 17.45 (excl. VAT).
The Ideal Mice for any Purpose
A mouse works like a computer user's fingertips, so it should be quick, precise, comfortable and high-quality to help them slide freely on screen. Thanks to the latest innovation of laser optical sensors, the mice from ARCTIC EQUIPMENT offer highest precision on nearly all surfaces. Both of the mice allow smooth and precise movements.
M551 and M571 both have a resistant surface coating which helps to maintain the grip and touch. Their ultra-high sensitivity leads to unparalleled precision, adjustable from 800, 1,600 to 2,400 dpi. The M551 has a LED indication light that displays the selected sensitivity level. The ergonomic designs of the mice give maximum comfort even after long hours of usage. The back and forth thumb button helps users to navigate the web more conveniently.
The M571, an enhanced version of M551, is targeting professional users. It offers a third mouse button, which allows any multi-fire setting or other functions. Users can personalize the weight of their mouse according to their preferences and practices by four weights of 6.5 grams each.
All in all, these mice are great choices for surfing and gaming. The mice, M551 and M571 will be available in September 2010 with a 2 year limited warranty. The MSRP for M551 is US$ 24.95 / 17.90 , for the M571 US$ 29.95 / 20.65 , excl. VAT.
Latest News Posts
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit