Arctic Enters Input Devices Market with Mice and Keyboards for Work and Play
ARCTIC is entering the input devices market. The products are characterized by high quality at a reasonable price and leave behind a valuable and elegant impression. ARCTIC has launched a keyboard, K381, and two gaming mice known as M551 and M571. The ergonomic designs of these peripherals make surfing and gaming more comfortable and pleasant.
The keyboard, K381, has an ultra-slim design. Although the K381 is small and thin, it is embedded with 12 one-touch office function keys, including volume control, full-sized arrow keys, and numeric keypad.
At just 12mm height (at the back 20mm), this extremely flat design gives the possibility to seat the heels of hand on the desk, offering great ergonomics and comfort. The keys have a sharp and clear pressure point. The K381 is available in the following layouts: German, French, British, Czech, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and Polish; all in black and white.
The K381 comes with a 2 year limited warranty. The keyboard is already available in the market. The MSRP is US$ 24.95 / 17.45 (excl. VAT).
The Ideal Mice for any Purpose
A mouse works like a computer user's fingertips, so it should be quick, precise, comfortable and high-quality to help them slide freely on screen. Thanks to the latest innovation of laser optical sensors, the mice from ARCTIC EQUIPMENT offer highest precision on nearly all surfaces. Both of the mice allow smooth and precise movements.
M551 and M571 both have a resistant surface coating which helps to maintain the grip and touch. Their ultra-high sensitivity leads to unparalleled precision, adjustable from 800, 1,600 to 2,400 dpi. The M551 has a LED indication light that displays the selected sensitivity level. The ergonomic designs of the mice give maximum comfort even after long hours of usage. The back and forth thumb button helps users to navigate the web more conveniently.
The M571, an enhanced version of M551, is targeting professional users. It offers a third mouse button, which allows any multi-fire setting or other functions. Users can personalize the weight of their mouse according to their preferences and practices by four weights of 6.5 grams each.
All in all, these mice are great choices for surfing and gaming. The mice, M551 and M571 will be available in September 2010 with a 2 year limited warranty. The MSRP for M551 is US$ 24.95 / 17.90 , for the M571 US$ 29.95 / 20.65 , excl. VAT.
Latest News Posts
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Publishers should raise game prices, says analyst
- GIVEAWAY: OCZ TR200 3D BiCS FLASH SSDs thanks to Toshiba
- Death Stranding in playable state, progressing on schedule
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ