Arctic Enters Input Devices Market with Mice and Keyboards for Work and Play
ARCTIC is entering the input devices market. The products are characterized by high quality at a reasonable price and leave behind a valuable and elegant impression. ARCTIC has launched a keyboard, K381, and two gaming mice known as M551 and M571. The ergonomic designs of these peripherals make surfing and gaming more comfortable and pleasant.
The keyboard, K381, has an ultra-slim design. Although the K381 is small and thin, it is embedded with 12 one-touch office function keys, including volume control, full-sized arrow keys, and numeric keypad.
At just 12mm height (at the back 20mm), this extremely flat design gives the possibility to seat the heels of hand on the desk, offering great ergonomics and comfort. The keys have a sharp and clear pressure point. The K381 is available in the following layouts: German, French, British, Czech, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and Polish; all in black and white.
The K381 comes with a 2 year limited warranty. The keyboard is already available in the market. The MSRP is US$ 24.95 / 17.45 (excl. VAT).
The Ideal Mice for any Purpose
A mouse works like a computer user's fingertips, so it should be quick, precise, comfortable and high-quality to help them slide freely on screen. Thanks to the latest innovation of laser optical sensors, the mice from ARCTIC EQUIPMENT offer highest precision on nearly all surfaces. Both of the mice allow smooth and precise movements.
M551 and M571 both have a resistant surface coating which helps to maintain the grip and touch. Their ultra-high sensitivity leads to unparalleled precision, adjustable from 800, 1,600 to 2,400 dpi. The M551 has a LED indication light that displays the selected sensitivity level. The ergonomic designs of the mice give maximum comfort even after long hours of usage. The back and forth thumb button helps users to navigate the web more conveniently.
The M571, an enhanced version of M551, is targeting professional users. It offers a third mouse button, which allows any multi-fire setting or other functions. Users can personalize the weight of their mouse according to their preferences and practices by four weights of 6.5 grams each.
All in all, these mice are great choices for surfing and gaming. The mice, M551 and M571 will be available in September 2010 with a 2 year limited warranty. The MSRP for M551 is US$ 24.95 / 17.90 , for the M571 US$ 29.95 / 20.65 , excl. VAT.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's new Nintendo arcade games are too pricey
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA XPG SX950 480GB and SD700X 256GB SSDs
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor