Vuzix Wrap Fashion Shades Now Available in Four Vibrant Colors
Rochester, NY - June 21, 2010 - Vuzix Corporation (TSX-V: VZX), the leader in video eyewear for the mainstream consumer, defense and low vision markets, is excited to announce the availability of the new Wrap Fashion Shades. The interchangeable collection features four different colors - red, blue, amber, and mirror - giving Wrap users several options when looking to personalize their video eyewear.
Setting the standard for stylish wearable displays, the Wrap Fashion Shades snap-on to all current models of Wrap video eyewear for maximum ease of application. Each Shade is made of durable plastic yet features a smooth, glossy finish for a dazzling appearance.
"The Wrap Fashion Shades are part of an accessory line that will be made available to Wrap users to allow for ultimate customization and visual appeal", says Paul Travers, CEO of Vuzix. "Our video eyewear can now seamlessly complement any mood, personality, or outfit."
Each Shade can be purchased separately ($19.99 MSRP per pair) or at $49.95 MSRP for the 4-color combo "Fashion Pack". For more information or to purchase, please visit https://www.vuzix.com.
Forward-Looking Statements Disclaimer
Certain statements contained in this release are "forward looking statements" within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and applicable Canadian securities laws. Forward looking statements contained in this release may relate to, among other things, future products, product features and applications. They are generally identified by words such as "plans," "seeks," "believes," "may," "expects," "anticipates," "should'" and similar expressions. Readers should not place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements, which are based upon the Company's beliefs and assumptions as of the date of this release. The Company's actual results could differ materially from those projected in the Company's forward-looking statements due to, among other things, our ability to raise necessary capital; government regulation of our technologies; our ability to enforce our intellectual property rights and protect our proprietary technologies; the timing of new product launches; delays in product development; and dependence on third parties for certain key components. These risk factors and others are described in the Company's reports filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and applicable Canadian securities regulators. Subsequent events and developments may cause these forward-looking statements to change. The Company specifically disclaims any obligation or intention to update or revise these forward-looking statements as a result of changed events or circumstances that occur after the date of this release, except as required by applicable law.
About Vuzix Corporation
Vuzix Corporation manufactures personal display devices for the entertainment, defense, industrial and low vision medical markets. Vuzix products provide users with a portable and private big screen experience that delivers big screen mobile entertainment in the consumer markets, low vision assist in the medical markets and tactical information in the defense markets. The company is revolutionizing the mobile display industry and aims to continue to create products that enrich the lives of its customers. Vuzix has won six CES Innovations Awards since 2005, the 2008 RetailVision Best New Product - Hardware Award among others. Founded in 1997, Vuzix recently became a public company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX VENTURE: VZX) with offices in Rochester, NY, London, UK and Tokyo, Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard