Digital Storm Fuses High-Performance and Value with SPECIAL|OPS Line of Gaming Computers
New line of value priced Intel Core i7,Core i5 and AMD Phenom II powered gaming PCs
Fremont, Calif. - (June 18, 2010) - Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, proudly debuts a new line of high-performance yet affordable gaming PCs - SPECIAL|OPS.
Digital Storm's SPECIAL|OPS gaming systems offer gamers overclocked machines, with quality components from vendors like Intel, NVIDIA, AMD and others, at a fraction of the price of other gaming PCs. During the launch of the SPECIAL|OPS line, Digital Storm is offering complimentary overclocking between 3.3GHz to 3.9GHz.
Each TwisterBoost overclocked SPECIAL|OPS system undergoes a rigorous 72-Hour Stress-Test to ensure all components are completely stable prior to shipping. SPECIAL|OPS also offers a number of chassis options, including both the HailStorm and Assassin chassis that are featured in Digital Storm's flagship line of Black|OPS gaming PCs.
"Our SPECIAL|OPS systems receive the same level of attention, with respect to the quality build and stringent testing procedures, as our Black|OPS systems; they truly represent a phenomenal value for the price," commented Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm's Director of Product Development. "To be the predominant name in system integration means that we not only lead the industry with bleeding-edge rigs, but that we also offer systems for gamers of every budget. Our new SPECIAL|OPS line is the ultimate solution for gamers who want incredible performance and the most bang for their buck."
Digital Storm's SPECIAL|OPS gaming PCs are available for purchase at http://www.digitalstormonline.com/compspecialdeals.asp and configurations range from $987 - $2,429
For images or additional information, please contact Digital Storm Media Representative Brian Metcalf at email@example.com
To learn more about Digital Storm's complete product offerings, please visit https://www.DigitalStormOnline.com.
Select SPECIAL|OPS Technical Specifications
About Digital Storm
Founded in 2002, Digital Storm has rapidly emerged as the predominant name in system integration. With expertise in gaming and workstation PCs, Digital Storm's mission is to deliver its customers bleeding edge technology and performance, coupled with rock solid stability and support. As a validation of Digital Storm's success, the company has maintained an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau and its systems have received the industry's most prestigious awards. https://www.DigitalStormOnline.com
Latest News Posts
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit