NEW SONY VAIO PCS DOUBLE AS WORLD'S FIRST MOBILE MULTIPLE HOTSPOTS
WHAT: The VAIO Z and Y Series PCs are the world's first out-of-the box laptops that act as a personal hotspot. Select models of these series feature the exclusive new Sony embedded wireless technology called Share My Connection (SMC). With SMC you can turn your laptop into a mobile wireless access point that can connect up to five other PCs or networked devices, such as smartphones, mp3 players, and cameras. A subscription is required.
WHO: A perfect built-in network solution for business travelers, those on-the-go or anyone looking to save some money by sharing a single network connection, Share My Connection is secure and lets you extend your connectivity with coworkers, friends, and family members.
The Z model offers premium portability and serious power. A breeze to carry at about 3.0 lbs, this PC features a durable carbon fiber and aluminum casing and delivers up to seven hours of battery life for true mobile freedom. It incorporates a 13.1-inch high-resolution LED backlit widescreen display, delivering a bright picture with 100 percent color saturation. The extremely thin unit also comes with an optical drive (Blu-ray optical drive optional).
Just in time for back-to-school season, the Y Series laptops comes in five new exciting colors including purple violet, fuchsia pink, pear green, teal blue and black. With a thin 1.2-inch profile and 13.3-inch LED backlit widescreen display, the sleek Y model offers lower power consumption for improved battery life for that active student lifestyle.
WHEN: Available now for pre-sale at https://www.sony.com/SMC and at select retailers around the country for about $770 for the VAIO Y Series and $1950 for the VAIO Z Series. To find the closest Sony Style store, please visit https://www.sonystyle.com.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5