Epson Announces an Ultra-Bright Projector for Under $1,000
Value Priced VS400 Features 4,000 Lumens for Businesses and Education
LONG BEACH, Calif. - June 16, 2010 - Epson America, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide1, today introduced the first in a new series of high-brightness, low-cost projectors. The Epson VS400 provides presenters with XGA resolution and 4,000 lumens color and white light output2 for ultra-bright presentations and vibrant color in any conference room or classroom.
"Epson listens to its customers and strives to meet their projection needs, whether it is for increased functionality or simplicity and brightness. The market has been looking for a value-priced projector with high brightness, basic functionality and the versatility for use in all lighting conditions," said Jason Meyer, product manager, Epson America. "The simple, bright, easy-to-use Epson VS400, offering 4,000 lumens for under $1,000, delivers on that demand. This projector is the perfect value option for anyone who doesn't need advanced connectivity options."
Featuring the latest 3LCD, 3-chip technology, the Epson VS400 delivers amazing, true-to-life color and detail for powerful presentations. 3LCD technology provides an energy efficient light engine which creates stunning images, and in contrast to 1-chip DLP technology, 3LCD requires, on average, 25 percent less electricity per lumen of brightness3.
The Epson VS400 also provides presenters with value-added features such as Epson's exclusive E-TORL lamp technology which enables the lamp life to last up to 3,500 hours4 in economy mode. A built-in closed captioning decoder makes presentations accessible to hearing impaired viewers with no added cost. The VS400 also offers convenient control features like Direct Power On and Off which allows an installed projector to be powered with a wall switch and Instant On/Off® which enables presenters to avoid delays when starting and finishing presentations by instantly powering on and off the projector with no cool down time. In addition, the convenient A/V Mute Slide instantly turns off the sound and images to create a quick pause in the presentation, conserving lamp life aAvailability and Support
The Epson VS400 will be available in July 2010 for $999*. The VS400 comes with a standard two-year limited warranty that includes two elite technical support services - two-year Epson PrivateLine® phone support where projector owners can directly access an expedited support telephone line by using a phone card that is included with the product, and a two-year Road Service projector replacement program that includes projector exchange in two business days. For additional information, visit https://www.epson.com.
About Epson America, Inc.
Epson America, Inc. is a leading provider of an extensive range of printers, 3LCD projectors, scanners and point-of-service printers that are renowned for their high quality, functionality, innovation and energy efficiency. Epson America is a U.S. affiliate of Seiko Epson Corporation, which employs more than 70,000 people in 106 countries around the world. Seiko Epson is committed to its ongoing contributions to the global environment and for the second year in a row has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, an indicator for leading companies in economic, environmental and social criteria. To learn more about Epson America, please visit: https://www.Epson.com.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions