Active Media Products Ships Ultra-Slim Key Shaped USB Drive
Fremont, California - June 15, 2010 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and innovative USB drives, today began shipping a new key-shaped USB 2.0 drive in 4GB and 8GB capacities that measures a mere 3mm thick.
This is an excellent drive for carrying data with you anywhere. The sleek key shape fits on any key chain and holds an amazing amount of data - up to 2400 six megapixel photos or up to 2000 MP3 songs. "The Key drive makes an excellent gift, and is ideal for transporting data anywhere," stated Active Media Products' VP of Sales, Jerry Thomson. Measuring only 2.3 x 1.1 x 0.1 inches (58 x 29 x 3 mm), the Key drive is compatible with Windows®, Linux and OS X, and USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1.
Both 4GB and 8GB USB Key drives are available now through Amazon and directly through AMP's webstore.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in netbook SSD upgrades and manufactures the Obama and the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Store gives away free games every two weeks
- Next-gen Xbox Scarlett development kit is called 'Anaconda'
- Detroit: Become Human sells 2 million+ units since May 2018
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- accentuate redress
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire