Super Talent Ships New TeraDrive¬ô CT SATA 3Gbps SSDs based on SandForce¬ô SSD Processor
60GB, 120GB, 240GB and 480GB 2.5-inch SSDs Give Unprecedented Performance Gains in Desktop and Laptop Upgrades
San Jose, California - June 14, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced immediate availability of the new TeraDrive CT SSD, which uses the SandForce 1222 SSD processor to deliver astounding performance in laptops and desktops.
The new TeraDrive CT has a standard SATA-II 3Gbps interface. It delivers sequential read and write speeds up to 285 and 275 MB/sec respectively. Built-in Garbage Collection and TRIM support ensure sustainable performance over the life of the drive, without degradation.
The TeraDrive CT features RAISE¬ô technology for enhanced reliability and DuraWrite¬ô technology for significantly increased endurance, state-of-the-art wear leveling, bad block management, and excellent ECC with up to 24 symbols correctable per 512 byte sector. The TeraDrive CT, built with MLC NAND flash, uses new improved firmware that yields greater usable capacity than earlier 1222 based SSDs. It is offered in capacities from 60GB to 480GB.
Joe James, Director of Marketing at Super Talent stated, "The TeraDrive CT is now our fastest desktop/laptop upgrade SSD. It has an amazing feature set combined with exceptional sequential and random transfer speeds and best-in-class reliability." TeraDrive CT SSDs are available now through Super Talent resellers worldwide.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent Scorecard¬ô for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ