Mach Xtreme Technology FX Series USB 3.0 Flash Drives Coming June 14
With Immediate Worldwide Availability
Taipei, Taiwan-June 11, 2010- Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled FX Series USB3.0 ash drives. The MX-FX is the most compact USB 3.0 ash drive on the market will be available in worldwide retail and e-tail starting Monday, June 14th.
As PCs became increasingly powerful and able to process larger amounts of data, users needed to get more and more data into and out of their PCs. Using traditional ash drives to transfer gigabytes of data has become a time consuming process. MX-FX USB 3.0 ash drives address this need by adding a super-high transfer rate. This drive is fast, bidirectional, dynamically attachable that is consistent with the requirements of the PC platforms of today and tomorrow. MX-FX USB 3.0 ash drive requires no separate power cable and is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports, at USB 2.0 speeds.
The MX-FX ash drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 125MB/s read and 80MB/s write along with its ultra compact size (78mm x 27mm 9.3mm). Mach Xtreme FX ash drive comes in 32GB and 64GB avors. All this combined with 3-Years warranty and consumer friendly pricing nominates MX-Technology FX Series USB 3.0 ash drive as the #1 choice.
FX Series USB 3.0 Flash Drives at A Glance:
USB 3.0 Interface
Max. Read Performance up to 125MB/s
Max. Write Performance up to 80MB/s
Bus Power: 900mA (no external power cable needed)
Power Consumption: Idle 1.0W / Active up to 4.0W
Shock and vibrations resistant
Compact and easy to carry: 78mm x 27mm x 9.3mm
Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC
Capacity: 32GB (MXUB3MFX-32G) and 64GB (MXUB3MFX-64G)
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit