Addonics Announces CFast Adapter Family and CFast Media for High Speed Storage
SAN JOSE, CA (June 10, 2010) -- Addonics Technologies https://www.addonics.com today announced a family of CFast adapters which instantly connects a CFast media to any SATA port inside a desktop PC, rack mounted system or notebook computer and its own brand of CFast media.
The new adapters include a CFast HDD adapter and a SATA CFast adapter The Addonics-branded CFast media are available in 8GB and 32GB capacities.
Earlier this year, Addonics announced an eSATA CFast read/write memory adapter for connecting CFast media to eSATA or eSATA USB hybrid ports. The new products give Addonics the most comprehensive family of CFast solution for systems or applications to take advantage of the high performance CFast media technologies.
CFast HDD Adapter
The CFast HDD adapter enables high performance CFast media to be used as a direct replacement for 2.5" SATA hard drives. The CFast HDD adapter can be installed into practically any computing equipment or notebook computer with optional mounting brackets.
SATA CFast Adapters
The SATA CFast adapters enable CFast media to be used as a removable storage media on any desktop system via a PCI slot or 3.5 inch drive bay and connect to the standard SATA interface. Once installed, you can use the CFast media just like a bootable Solid State Drive (SSD) or as a removable SSD.
Depending on the performance of the CFast media, you can achieve read/write speeds up to 600 MB/sec, which make this SATA CFast adapter an ideal high performance storage solution for many industrial PCs, embedded systems and a wide range of computing applications.
Addonics CFast flash memory cards (8GBs or 32GBs) double the transfer rate to 100MB/s over Compact Flash memory while still maintaining the small original CF form factor. CFast media appears as an ordinary SATA hard drive to any OS and can also be configured as a boot device. With Addonics CFast flash memory installed, system boot time is much faster than a standard hard drive and cameras designed to support CFast will perform much faster
List prices are $98 for the 8G CFast media, $23.95 for the SATA CFast media on a PCI slot and $18.95 for the CFast HDD adapter. For more information, go to http://addonics.com/products/FlashMemory_CFast
Addonics products are available through the company online store https://www.shopaddonics.com, major catalog companies, resellers, VARs and distributors, including Amazon.com, PC Connection, CDW, Buy.com, Provantage.com, Insight, and Ingram Micro.
Addonics Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a broad line of external and mobile storage products. Addonics is headquartered at 1918 Junction Ave, San Jose, CA 95131. Phone: 408-573-8580.
All products/company names are either trademarks or trade names of their respective holders.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard