Mach Xtreme Technology also Unveils Value 2.5'' MX-Starter SSD Series
Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, launched MX-STARTER Series 2.5" SSD for mainstream users demanding the latest technology at an affordable price point.
The new MX-STARTER Series of SSDs is the latest addition to the Mach Xtreme lineup of solid state drives. The MX-STARTER Series of 2.5" SATAII SSDs are ideal for upgrading desktop for all those who are on a budget. Mach Xtreme recommends adding an SSD option to current desktop PC in a dual-drive or "boot drive" set up. In a dual-drive configuration, the MX-STARTER solid state drive is added to a desktop with an existing hard disk drive. Replacing your hard disk drive with MX-STARTER will revolutionize your computing experience. Games load quicker, your computer starts faster, and multiple applications run smoother, all while running cool and silent. MX-STARTER is provided at an incredible value, so the upgrade won't ruin your budget as well.
The MX-STARTER drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 100MB/s read and 60MB/s write along with the maximum of 10,000 IOPS and superior durability (1.0 million MTBF) compared to regular hard disk drives. Available in capacities 32GB and 64GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX-STARTER SSDs offer ample room for all your boot drive data and comes backed with 1 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX-STARTER Series 2.5" SSD at A Glance:
2.5" SATAII (2.6) MLC Solid State Drive
64MB SDRAM cache memory
Max. Read Performance up to 100MB/s
Max. Write Performance up to 60MB/s
Max. I/O per second of 10,000 IOPS
Power consumption: stand-by 0.5W / active 2.3W
Life expectancy 1.0 million hours MTBF
Capacity: 32GB (MXSSD2MST-32G) and 64GB (MXSSD2MST-64G)
Warranty: 1 Year
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit