HighPoint Revolutionary SAS 6Gb/s Host Adapter Utilizing Switch Aggregation Delivers Unprecedented Performance
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies is releasing the industry's first SAS 6Gb/s PCI-E Gen 2.0 X16 host adapter utilizing RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 Switch Architecture. The PCI-E Switch Architecture seamlessly aggregates multiple SAS engine bandwidth on a single SAS host adapter to deliver unprecedented performance.
RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 Switch Architecture
The RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 switch architecture is the revolutionary design for overcoming the performance bottleneck of conventional HBA designs. The Switch Architecture design aggregates multiple SAS controllers and utilizes point-to-point SAS connectivity to deliver maximized performance. Each SAS engine has a dedicated PCI-E path to deliver maximum SAS 6Gb/s performance for each device.
The RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 switch architecture delivers 288Gbps of performance on a single host adapter by aggregating multiple SAS engine bandwidths. Each SAS devices have point-to-point SAS connectivity to provide full SAS 6Gb/s bandwidth to maximizing performance. The RocketRAID PCI-E switch oﬀer the largest bus connectivity for a single SAS host adapter with PCI-E Gen 2.0 X16 to deliver 8GB/s of bus bandwidth performance.
RocketRAID 2760 Introduction
The RocketRAID 2760 is the industry's 1st 24 port PCI-E Gen 2.0 x16 SAS 6Gb/s host adapter. The PCI-E Gen 2.0 x16 bus delivers up to 8GB/s of performance bandwidth and is backward compatible to PCI-E Gen 1.0 X16 slots. Six internal mini-SAS (SFF-8087) connectors support up to 24 SAS/SATA devices using point-to-point connectivity. All generations of (SAS 2.0 and 1.0) and (SATA 3.0, 2.0, 1.0) devices are supported. Software support includes a wide range of the operating systems and a user friendly RAID management tool for popular OSes such as Windows, Linux and FreeBSD.
HighPoint Technologies, Inc. is a professional, host-based, RAID controller manufacturer established in 1995. We've dedicated ourselves towards the manufacturing and deployment of quality, robust, cutting edge RAID host adapters based on the latest storage interfaces delivering our field-proven products to corporations, system builders, and individual consumers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower