HighPoint Revolutionary SAS 6Gb/s Host Adapter Utilizing Switch Aggregation Delivers Unprecedented Performance
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies is releasing the industry's first SAS 6Gb/s PCI-E Gen 2.0 X16 host adapter utilizing RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 Switch Architecture. The PCI-E Switch Architecture seamlessly aggregates multiple SAS engine bandwidth on a single SAS host adapter to deliver unprecedented performance.
RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 Switch Architecture
The RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 switch architecture is the revolutionary design for overcoming the performance bottleneck of conventional HBA designs. The Switch Architecture design aggregates multiple SAS controllers and utilizes point-to-point SAS connectivity to deliver maximized performance. Each SAS engine has a dedicated PCI-E path to deliver maximum SAS 6Gb/s performance for each device.
The RocketRAID PCI-E Gen 2.0 switch architecture delivers 288Gbps of performance on a single host adapter by aggregating multiple SAS engine bandwidths. Each SAS devices have point-to-point SAS connectivity to provide full SAS 6Gb/s bandwidth to maximizing performance. The RocketRAID PCI-E switch oﬀer the largest bus connectivity for a single SAS host adapter with PCI-E Gen 2.0 X16 to deliver 8GB/s of bus bandwidth performance.
RocketRAID 2760 Introduction
The RocketRAID 2760 is the industry's 1st 24 port PCI-E Gen 2.0 x16 SAS 6Gb/s host adapter. The PCI-E Gen 2.0 x16 bus delivers up to 8GB/s of performance bandwidth and is backward compatible to PCI-E Gen 1.0 X16 slots. Six internal mini-SAS (SFF-8087) connectors support up to 24 SAS/SATA devices using point-to-point connectivity. All generations of (SAS 2.0 and 1.0) and (SATA 3.0, 2.0, 1.0) devices are supported. Software support includes a wide range of the operating systems and a user friendly RAID management tool for popular OSes such as Windows, Linux and FreeBSD.
HighPoint Technologies, Inc. is a professional, host-based, RAID controller manufacturer established in 1995. We've dedicated ourselves towards the manufacturing and deployment of quality, robust, cutting edge RAID host adapters based on the latest storage interfaces delivering our field-proven products to corporations, system builders, and individual consumers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit