Stealth Introduces High Performance SSDs Ideal for Industrial or Commercial Use
Stealth.com Inc. (Stealth Computer) a leading ISO 9001 manufacturer of industrial rugged computers and peripherals has released a new line of Solid State Drives (SSD) in MLC and SLC technologies for both commercial and industrial applications.
Stealth Computer has been delivering Solid State Drive (SSD) computer products for over 15 years. SSD's are ideal for applications that need to operate in high/low temperatures, high shock, vibration, altitude or to operate reliably in high electromagnetic areas. In addition the quick read/write performance and noise free operation are huge benefits when comparing to standard mechanical hard drives. Typical capacities of SSD's are currently 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB. Stealth offers SSD's in two technologies, MLC and SLC and provides an on-line knowledge base to help customers decide which is better for their applications.
SSDs are highly reliable storage devices that use solid-state memory (NAND Flash) to store data. Stealth Computer's SSD products emulate a standard 2.5" mobile hard drive and are a direct, no fuss plug-in replacement. In recent years SSD technology has grown exponentially making way for relatively low cost, high capacity drives. With large capacity Solid State Drives coming into existence, the traditional mechanical HDD has some strong competition in many niche computer applications.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz