Stealth Introduces High Performance SSDs Ideal for Industrial or Commercial Use
Stealth.com Inc. (Stealth Computer) a leading ISO 9001 manufacturer of industrial rugged computers and peripherals has released a new line of Solid State Drives (SSD) in MLC and SLC technologies for both commercial and industrial applications.
Stealth Computer has been delivering Solid State Drive (SSD) computer products for over 15 years. SSD's are ideal for applications that need to operate in high/low temperatures, high shock, vibration, altitude or to operate reliably in high electromagnetic areas. In addition the quick read/write performance and noise free operation are huge benefits when comparing to standard mechanical hard drives. Typical capacities of SSD's are currently 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB. Stealth offers SSD's in two technologies, MLC and SLC and provides an on-line knowledge base to help customers decide which is better for their applications.
SSDs are highly reliable storage devices that use solid-state memory (NAND Flash) to store data. Stealth Computer's SSD products emulate a standard 2.5" mobile hard drive and are a direct, no fuss plug-in replacement. In recent years SSD technology has grown exponentially making way for relatively low cost, high capacity drives. With large capacity Solid State Drives coming into existence, the traditional mechanical HDD has some strong competition in many niche computer applications.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit