ZOTAC Expands GeForce 400 Series with GTX 465 1 GB Graphics Card
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mini-PCs and small form factor platforms, today introduces the world's first performance-class graphics card based on the latest Fermi architecture - the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 graphics card. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 graphics card delivers best-in-class performance and features to value-conscious gamers for an unmatched gaming experience with DirectX 11 compatibility, enhanced anti-aliasing and NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround readiness.
Best-in-class performance comes from a new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 graphics processor packing 352 unified shaders ready to take on the latest 3D games, NVIDIA CUDA and OpenCL compatible applications. An ultra-wide 256-bit memory interface joins the GeForce GTX 465 graphics processor with 1GB of high-speed GDDR5 memory for a screaming-fast performance combination that delivers an adrenalin packed gaming experience.
"ZOTAC strives to deliver phenomenal graphics performance with all of our graphics cards. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 is our latest offering and redefines user expectations for features and performance when it comes to a performance-class graphics card," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Microsoft DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 compatibility injects visual realism with new integrated GPU-accelerated tessellation technology. GPU-accelerated tessellation takes realism to new heights with unprecedented character and environmental details for phenomenal photorealistic in-game visuals.
Enhanced anti-aliasing algorithms obliterate jagged edges from 3D visuals for super-smooth game environments and characters. The enhanced algorithms deliver up to 32x samples at lightning-fast speeds for superior visuals that do not compromise performance.
"Visual realism traditionally takes a toll on performance, but with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465, you can turn up the eye-candy with a minimal impact in your favorite and newest games," Mr. Berger said. "The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 also ensures you're ready for future titles powered by the latest Microsoft DirectX 11 technology as well."
NVIDIA Surround and 3-way SLI readiness enables up to three ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 graphics cards to work together to drive up to three high-definition displays for immersive multi-monitor gaming. NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround readiness adds stereoscopic 3D effects to hundreds of games when paired with 3D Vision compatible glasses and displays for the ultimate gaming experience.
Two technology demos are included with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 graphics card - Supersonic Sled and Design Garage. Supersonic Sled demonstrates all the hardware features such as GPU-accelerated tessellation, NVIDIA PhysX and CUDA technologies and lets users race a rocket-powered sled down a track at high-speeds for a phenomenal visual demonstration of the capabilities of the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 while Design Garage takes advantage of ray tracing technology to colorize and render exotic cars with photo-realistic details and utilizing the full power of the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 graphics card.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 465 graphics card.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit