Team launches the brand new fashionable and trendy TP1023 sport mobile disk at Computex
After launching the TP1021 and TP2022 mobile disks at CeBIT, Team Group Inc has received heated feedback from consumers. In order to meet the demands of different consumer groups, Team will launch the brand new concept product TP1023 at Computex 2010. A mobile disk in the appearance of the most popular super sports cars, the fashion and trendy style of TP1023 shows Team's multifaceted product design capacity.
- Complete data protection: Sports-car-grade shock-absorbent performance
In addition to its eye-catching sports car appearance and coating, the TP1023 is equipped with the shock absorbent performance of sports cars. The suspension design can significantly enhance the shock resistance of the hard drive inside the TP1023. By passing the 130 falling test which has exceeded the industrial specification, the suspension on the TP-1023 provides the best protection for both the hard drive and data inside.
- Green and energy-saving: automatic suspend mode
Apart from hard drive and data protection, like the energy-saving deign of increasing sports cars, the TP1023 is equipped with the automatic suspend mode to shut down the hard drive after idling for a particular period of time in order to reduce electricity consumption and save energy.
- Hard and soft together: the crystal of exclusive industrial design
A mobile disk with the crystal of outstanding industrial design, the brand new TP1023 is an integration fashion, modern technology and environment protection. In order to meet the demand of different consumer groups, the TP1023 is available with the USB2.0 and USB3.0 versions. Along with the utility that comes with the product, the TP1023 will surely be the total mobile storage solution for consumers.
Team Group Inc. is a leading manufacturer of memory storage products, and provides the ultimate solution to satisfy consumer need for storing and sharing media and data. Team Group offers a lifetime warranty and repair/replacement service on all memory cards. For more product information, please visit the Team Group website at https://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit