Lexar Media Now Shipping 16GB and 32GB Professional 133x Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Memory Cards
Increased Capacity Enables Capture of High-Quality Images and Video With SDHC-Compatible Digital SLR Cameras
FREMONT, Calif., May 25, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today announced that it is shipping Lexar(R) Professional 133x Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) memory cards in 16GB and 32GB capacities to retail outlets. The Lexar Professional SDHC cards will be available in B&H and Adorama stores in the U.S. For additional information about the 16GB and 32GB Lexar Professional 133x SDHC cards, visit https://www.lexar.com.
The Lexar Professional SDHC memory cards offer the maximum Class 10 speed rating, providing a blazing-fast minimum sustained write speed capability of 133x (20MB per second), while the higher capacities of the new 16GB and 32GB cards make them an excellent choice for shooting higher-resolution images and large-sized, high-definition video files with SDHC-compatible digital SLR cameras. In addition to enabling photographers to fully leverage a digital SLR's high-speed processor, the Professional SDHC cards significantly accelerate image download times from the card to a host computer, improving the digital workflow.
"As camera manufacturers introduce new models that capture both photo and video content, photographers need memory solutions that keep up with their evolving shooting needs," said Manisha Sharma, director of worldwide memory card product marketing, Lexar Media. "With the 16GB and 32GB capacities of the Lexar Professional SDHC cards, photographers can shoot longer without having to switch cards and potentially miss an amazing image. Photographers everywhere understand the benefits of increased capacities, and we're pleased to be offering these cards to them through our extensive channel network."
All Lexar memory card and card reader designs are tested in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 800 digital cameras and memory card devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. Lexar performs this extensive testing in an effort to provide customers with the highest level of confidence, whether they are capturing once-in-a-lifetime memories, important events, or everyday occasions.
Customers can also access Lexar's Digital Photography website, a dedicated, online resource and tips destination (http://www.lexar.com/dp/), and can leverage phone and live-chat tech support. Lexar provides these services and resources to customers to minimize the time required for troubleshooting card issues and to provide tools for photographers to optimize their shooting and focus on capturing great images.
All Lexar Professional memory cards include a limited lifetime warranty, a free downloadable copy of Image Rescue(R) 4 software, and exclusive, money-saving promotions from Adobe on popular photo and video editing products, including the latest versions of Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) Lightroom(R), Adobe Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Premiere(R) Elements software.
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard