Lexar Media Now Shipping 16GB and 32GB Professional 133x Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Memory Cards
Increased Capacity Enables Capture of High-Quality Images and Video With SDHC-Compatible Digital SLR Cameras
FREMONT, Calif., May 25, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today announced that it is shipping Lexar(R) Professional 133x Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) memory cards in 16GB and 32GB capacities to retail outlets. The Lexar Professional SDHC cards will be available in B&H and Adorama stores in the U.S. For additional information about the 16GB and 32GB Lexar Professional 133x SDHC cards, visit https://www.lexar.com.
The Lexar Professional SDHC memory cards offer the maximum Class 10 speed rating, providing a blazing-fast minimum sustained write speed capability of 133x (20MB per second), while the higher capacities of the new 16GB and 32GB cards make them an excellent choice for shooting higher-resolution images and large-sized, high-definition video files with SDHC-compatible digital SLR cameras. In addition to enabling photographers to fully leverage a digital SLR's high-speed processor, the Professional SDHC cards significantly accelerate image download times from the card to a host computer, improving the digital workflow.
"As camera manufacturers introduce new models that capture both photo and video content, photographers need memory solutions that keep up with their evolving shooting needs," said Manisha Sharma, director of worldwide memory card product marketing, Lexar Media. "With the 16GB and 32GB capacities of the Lexar Professional SDHC cards, photographers can shoot longer without having to switch cards and potentially miss an amazing image. Photographers everywhere understand the benefits of increased capacities, and we're pleased to be offering these cards to them through our extensive channel network."
All Lexar memory card and card reader designs are tested in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 800 digital cameras and memory card devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. Lexar performs this extensive testing in an effort to provide customers with the highest level of confidence, whether they are capturing once-in-a-lifetime memories, important events, or everyday occasions.
Customers can also access Lexar's Digital Photography website, a dedicated, online resource and tips destination (http://www.lexar.com/dp/), and can leverage phone and live-chat tech support. Lexar provides these services and resources to customers to minimize the time required for troubleshooting card issues and to provide tools for photographers to optimize their shooting and focus on capturing great images.
All Lexar Professional memory cards include a limited lifetime warranty, a free downloadable copy of Image Rescue(R) 4 software, and exclusive, money-saving promotions from Adobe on popular photo and video editing products, including the latest versions of Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) Lightroom(R), Adobe Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Premiere(R) Elements software.
Latest News Posts
- Respawn's Titanfall dev team is separate from other projects
- Epic will stop exclusives if Valve gives 88% revenue split
- Nintendo won't reveal new Switch at E3 2019
- How Switch stacks up against other Nintendo hardware
- Xbox gaming makes less than 10% of Microsoft's Q3 revenues
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Sonic & Friends Go Head-to-Head with 'Team Dark' In Part 2 of Team Sonic Racing Overdrive
- Rhythm & Dance VR Game 'Wave Circles' Announced for Steam
- Adrenaline-fueled Twin-Stick Shooter BulletRage Announced
- 'Final Assault' WW2 Cross-Platform Competitive Multiplayer VR Game Launching May 16 on Steam, Oculus, and Viveport
- Dark Fantasy Action RPG 'Warlander' Announced for PS4 and Xbox One