ASRock AIWI Rock You Everywhere
Keep Moving - Playing Game by holding your iPhone
May 24, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan - ASRock Inc., the leading motherboard manufacturer demonstrated their future-driven leadership today with official cooperation of Aibelive Co., Ltd that introducing AIWI utility that enables playing motion controlled games by connecting your iPhone/iPod Touch with ASRock PC system. ASRock AIWI brings a revolution of interactive gaming to PC users and it will be applied on full range of ASRock motherboards to enrich your PC gaming experience.
ASRock is always devoted to helping you get more from your PC! To experience intuitive motion controlled games is no longer only available at Wii. ASRock AIWI utility introduces a new way of PC gaming operation. ASRock AIWI is the world's first utility to turn your iPhone/iPod touch as a game joystick to control your PC games. All you have to do is just to install the ASRock AIWI utility either from ASRock official website or ASRock software support CD to your motherboard, and also download the free AIWI Lite from App store to your iPhone/iPod touch. Connecting your PC and apple devices via Bluetooth or WiFi networks, then you can start experiencing the exciting motion controlled games. Combined with the Aibelive AIWI user-friendly tool and the ASRock high performance motherboard, you will be assured to enjoy a rich variety of gaming and be entertained by a better way. Also, please do not forget to pay attention to ASRock official website regularly (http://www.asrock.com/feature/aiwi/index.asp), we will continuously provide you the most up-do-date supported games!
The benefits of utilizing ASRock AIWI utility include the following:
- Playing Games by Holding Your iPhone
ASRock AIWI utility rewrites the pc gaming definition. Using ASRock AIWI to connect your apple devices to the ASRock PC system, and you can interact with the PC games with delicate touches and body motion while getting responsive shakes and vibrations that correspond from the game stores.
- Game's Package - 4 Big Games, 7 Flash Games
The ASRock AIWI PC software supports 4 big games (e.g. Tiger Woods Golf and Virtual Tennis) and 7 flash games (e.g. Facebook Bowling Buddies, Star Island.. etc) to satisfy your gaming wants!
- 3-in-1 Function (keyboard, mouse, powerpoint presenter)
Except the gaming function, AIWI allows your apple device to become a mouse and keyboard that makes you conveniently control your monitor effortlessly. In addition, your apple device can be applied as a presentation tool to control page up/down, back/forth through the presentation slides easily.
- Zero Cost of Playing Interactive Games
With the free ASRock AIWI, you can enjoy a budget way for the amazing motion controlled games.
ASRock Inc., established in 2002, target at entry to mainstream segment MB business, is an energetic company with the combination of technology and humanity. Devoting efforts to bring customers the innovative and reliable motherboards with the design concept of 3C, "Creative, Considerate, Cost-effective", ASRock has successfully established a well-known leading brand of the best price-performance motherboard in the industry. ASRock will keep having a lot on the free bundle software. Be first to know about special software bundled by ASRock motherboards, just keep up-to-date with ASRock official website (http://www.asrock.com).
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit