USB 3.0 SuperSpeed upgrade: Double USB3.0 for Notebook
Sharkoon USB3.0 Host Express Card: ExpressCard in 34mm format with two USB3.0 ports / MSRP 29.90 euros
After Sharkoon has already established themselves as the first provider to introduce a USB3.0 controller for Desktop PCs, the accessory specialist now immediately offers Notebook users the possibility to upgrade their device with a SuperSpeed port.
The Sharkoon USB3.0 Host Controller Card is equipped with two USB3.0 ports and is simply inserted into the ExpressCard slot of a notebook. The extension card in the 34mm format fits in both the 34mm and 54mm slots, corresponds to the ExpressCard 1.0 Standard as well as Intels xHCI specification 0.95, and supports operating systems Windows, XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (32 and 64 Bit). The Plug&Play capable plug-in card is downward compatible to HiSpeed and LowSpeed USB. The two USB3.0 ports supply a maximum amperage of 900 mA; a suitable USB cable, driver CD, and instruction manual are all included within shipping.
End customers will find the Sharkoon USB3.0 Host Controller Card immediately available with the recommended end customer price of 29.90 euros from authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit