USB 3.0 SuperSpeed upgrade: Double USB3.0 for Notebook
Sharkoon USB3.0 Host Express Card: ExpressCard in 34mm format with two USB3.0 ports / MSRP 29.90 euros
After Sharkoon has already established themselves as the first provider to introduce a USB3.0 controller for Desktop PCs, the accessory specialist now immediately offers Notebook users the possibility to upgrade their device with a SuperSpeed port.
The Sharkoon USB3.0 Host Controller Card is equipped with two USB3.0 ports and is simply inserted into the ExpressCard slot of a notebook. The extension card in the 34mm format fits in both the 34mm and 54mm slots, corresponds to the ExpressCard 1.0 Standard as well as Intels xHCI specification 0.95, and supports operating systems Windows, XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (32 and 64 Bit). The Plug&Play capable plug-in card is downward compatible to HiSpeed and LowSpeed USB. The two USB3.0 ports supply a maximum amperage of 900 mA; a suitable USB cable, driver CD, and instruction manual are all included within shipping.
End customers will find the Sharkoon USB3.0 Host Controller Card immediately available with the recommended end customer price of 29.90 euros from authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard