Crucial.com Memory Advisor Tool Now Includes 50,000 Systems
Free Tool Makes It Easy to Find Compatible Computer Memory Upgrades
-- The Crucial Memory Advisor(TM) online tool makes it easy to find a
compatible memory upgrade for more than 50,000 desktop computers,
notebooks, netbook, motherboards and printers
-- Customers simply choose their computer make and model from a drop-down
menu to see a results page listing all compatible Crucial(R) memory
upgrade options and pricing for each
-- Memory upgrades recommended by the Crucial Memory Advisor Tool are 100%
guaranteed to be compatible
-- The tool is available free online at https://www.crucial.com,
https://www.crucial.com/uk, and https://www.crucial.com/eu
FREMONT, Calif. and GLASGOW, United Kingdom, May 19, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today announced that the Crucial Memory Advisor online tool now includes more than 50,000 computer systems, making it easier than ever for customers to find a compatible memory upgrade for their desktop computer, notebook, netbook, motherboard or printer. The tool is extremely easy to use: customers simply choose their system's make and model from a drop-down menu to see a complete results page showing all available Crucial memory upgrades compatible with the selected system, including pricing for each upgrade option. The free, award-winning online tool is available at https://www.crucial.com.
"The Crucial Memory Advisor is possibly the most comprehensive memory upgrade selection tool on the market," said Roddy McLean, Crucial.com marketing director. "Considering that Crucial.com offers more than 250,000 different memory upgrades, the Crucial Memory Advisor tool is essential in empowering our customers with the information needed to identify a compatible memory upgrade."
Customers receive additional information from the Crucial Memory Advisor beyond the list of compatible Crucial memory upgrades -- they also see detailed information about their system, including the maximum amount of installed memory, number of memory module slots available, supported memory speeds, and more. See an example results page for the popular Dell(TM) Dimension(TM) 2400 Series desktop computer, here.
Crucial.com guarantees that memory upgrade recommendations provided by the Crucial Memory Advisor tool are compatible with the selected system. For customers that don't know their specific system make/model, Crucial.com offers the Crucial System Scanner, a small downloadable tool that scans the computer to find compatible memory upgrades and other useful system information. Both tools are available online at https://www.crucial.com, https://www.crucial.com/uk or https://www.crucial.com/eu.
About Lexar Media
Lexar Media is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of NAND flash and DRAM memory products under the Lexar(R) and Crucial brand names. Lexar Media offers products in all major flash and DRAM memory categories, including consumer and enterprise-level USB flash drives, industry-leading memory cards for photography, and all popular form factors of memory cards for mobile devices. For computers, Lexar also offers a full range of DRAM computer memory upgrades for PCs and Mac(R) systems, and solid state drives (SSDs). An industry leader in innovative, patented flash memory technology, Lexar is vertically integrated with Micron Technology, one of the largest semiconductor manufacturers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit