VIEWSONIC LEADS THE WAY TO SMARTER GREENER COMPUTING WITH NEW PC MINI
ViewSonic's VOT125 PC Mini provides compact, energy saving solution for business and home users
WALNUT, Calif. - May 18, 2010 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today announced that the VOT125 PC Mini- the latest compact and energy efficient computing solutions - is now available for order.
Providing an ideal compact and space-saving solution for home and business, the VOT125 provides the ultimate in smarter, greener computing. With a green-centric design, this compact and sleek PC mini uses up to 90% less plastic and consumes up to 90% less energy than traditional tower PCs. With an Intel® ULV processor and 0.6L form factor specifically designed for less power usage, less plastic and less cables, the VOT125 allows green-conscious users to reduce their carbon footprint. And with Windows® 7 installed, the VOT125 presents an ideal product for businesses looking to transition from Windows XP® or Vista®.
With a compact design and trim 1.5" x 5.1" x 4.5" specifications, the VOT125 helps create an efficient and clutter-free workspace. Whether placed on the desktop or mounted to the back of an LCD monitor with the included VESA® mount kit, this petite device is an ideal space-saving solution for an organized home or business space.
Powered by ultra low voltage, Intel® ULV processors, the VOT125 offers high performance and flexible computing in a compact package. Including 2GB internal memory, 250GB hard drive, four USB 2.0 ports, DVI/HDMI outputs and Ethernet/ wireless internet connections, this model provides powerful and adaptable computing solutions with a green conscience.
"Saving space and reducing energy spending are key priorities for our customers" said Sally Wang, senior director product marketing, ViewSonic. "We're proud to help achieve both goals with the VOT125 PC Mini, and truly deliver a smarter, greener solution for your desktop."
The VOT125 PC Mini is available with a choice of Intel® Celeron® M Processor ULV 743, Intel® Celeron® Processor SU2300, Intel® Pentium® Processor SU4100 and Intel® Core? 2 Duo Processor SU7300, and is currently available for order at an ESP starting at $499.
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including LCD TVs, computers, LCD monitors, projectors, digital photo frames, digital signage displays and digital media players.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ