VIEWSONIC UNLEASHES WORLD'S FIRST 27" FULL HD MONITOR WITH 1MS RESPONSE TIME
ViewSonic's VX2739wm widescreen LCD monitor leads the way in gaming and entertainment displays
WALNUT, Calif. - May 6, 2010 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today announced that its VX2739wm - the world's first 27" Full HD monitor with a blazing fast 1ms response time - is available for pre-order.
"We have been in the monitor business for more than 20 years, and every day we continue to innovate and push the limits of what is possible," said Sean Gunduz, senior product manager for ViewSonic. "We are proud to announce that our new VX2739wm is the world's first and only 27" 1080p entertainment monitor to offer a 1ms response time. This is truly an industry-leading display experience."
Ideal for gaming and entertainment, the VX2739wm packages a 1080p Full HD panel and crystal clear 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio into a sleek and sexy design. With its 1ms super fast response time and built-in speakers with SRS® Premium Sound, the VX2739wm delivers truly immersive viewing.
With HDMI, DVI and VGA for video connectivity and a 4-port USB hub, the VX2739wm offers the diverse connectivity options consumers demand. A multipurpose device, the VX2739wm is perfect as a monitor or game console on the desktop or wall with its VESA® compliant design, or as an entertainment display when hooked up to a DVD player or cable/satellite box. Teamed with an ECO mode feature for energy savings of up to 35%, the VX2739wm is not only powerful but can save money and help save the environment too.
The VX2739wm comes with ViewSonic's strongest pixel performance guarantee as well as a three-year limited warranty. It will be offered at a special introductory price of $349 at online partners Amazon.com, Newegg.com and PCMall.com with commercial availability on May 6.
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including LCD TVs, computers, LCD monitors, projectors, digital photo frames, digital signage displays and digital media players. For further information, please contact ViewSonic Corporation at 800.888.8583 or 909.444.8888; or visit ViewSonic.com.
ViewSonic's Finch Club offers resellers an opportunity to benefit from specialized product training and discounts. To sign up, please visit FinchClub.com.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard