CyberLink MediaShow Espresso 5.5 optimizes video for the Apple iPad
Taipei, Taiwan-May 05, 2010-CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW) is pleased to announce that their high performance video conversion software, MediaShow Espresso, has been updated with output options optimized for the Apple iPad.
MediaShow Espresso is designed to provide the fastest and easiest way to convert any video into format optimized for a wide range of media players, mobile phones, or for sharing on the web. Consumers can select videos, choose their target device, and MediaShow Espresso handles the rest. MediaShow Espresso is the only video conversion software optimized for hardware accelerated performance on all major hardware platforms including Intel Core Family Processors, NVIDIA graphics processors and ATI graphics processors.
The tablet form factor offers another great way for consumers to enjoy video on the go? said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. The challenge is to get your video onto the device quickly and easily, regardless of the original format. MediaShow Espresso is purpose built to solve this problem. There is no faster way to convert your video files to the optimal format for the iPad, iPhone®, iPod touch®, or any one of a variety of devices, with the highest possible quality.?
MediaShow Espresso adds the converted files to your iTunes media library, letting you sync the video to your Apple device whenever you are ready for some fresh content. MediaShow Espresso optimizes both high definition and standard definition content for the iPad and other devices. With the widest range of video format support, consumers can share their favorite home movies with friends, or take any of their favorite videos with them wherever they go.
CyberLink 's updated version of MediaShow Espresso 5.5 is available today. Existing MediaShow Espresso owners can now download a free patch to update their software and start enjoying the benefits of effortless file conversion on to their iPads and iPhones.
CyberLink Corp is the leader and pioneer in enabling digital multimedia on PCs and CEs through the use of video editing software, DVD player software, and other multimedia solutions. Backed by a group of high-caliber software engineers, CyberLink owns its core codec and a number of patented technologies. CyberLink has built a solid reputation for delivering high-quality, interoperable, and fast time-to-market solutions that keep our OEM partners on the leading edge. Our business partners include leaders in the PC industry: drive manufacturers, graphics-card makers, and top-5 desktop and notebook brands. Today, CyberLink's software solutions include: complete applications for Blu-ray Discs, digital home entertainment, TV-on-PC and human resource development. With customers spanning from multi-national corporations to small/medium-sized businesses, and from power users to home users, CyberLink has enjoyed rapid and consistent growth leading to a record breaking IPO in 2000 on the Taiwan Over The Counter Exchange (OTC: 5203). Currently, CyberLink is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: 5203.TW). CyberLink's worldwide headquarters is located in Taipei. To keep up with market demands, CyberLink has operations in North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, including Japan. For more information, please visit CyberLink's website at https://www.cyberlink.com.
Latest News Posts
- Two new Nintendo Switch models to release around summer 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11: Noob Saibot/Shang Tsung added to roster
- Sony removes digital game purchases from retailers April 1st
- Apple's TV service charges $9.99ea for HBO, Showtime, Starz
- Unlock Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice PC framerate with this mod
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Global web designing
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Numskull Designs proudly reveals: Official Mortal Kombat Klassic merchandise
- Akuto: Showdown - fast-paced arena brawler game with swords and guns
- Creative Destruction and Transformers' Bumblebee Team Up for In-Game Event Arriving March 28
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash Invites You to Celebrate When it Releases April 10 on PC
- PUBG Mobile Reveals Its 2019 eSports Plans Which Will Feature A Prize Pool of $2.5 million USD