CyberLink MediaShow Espresso 5.5 optimizes video for the Apple iPad
Taipei, Taiwan-May 05, 2010-CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW) is pleased to announce that their high performance video conversion software, MediaShow Espresso, has been updated with output options optimized for the Apple iPad.
MediaShow Espresso is designed to provide the fastest and easiest way to convert any video into format optimized for a wide range of media players, mobile phones, or for sharing on the web. Consumers can select videos, choose their target device, and MediaShow Espresso handles the rest. MediaShow Espresso is the only video conversion software optimized for hardware accelerated performance on all major hardware platforms including Intel Core Family Processors, NVIDIA graphics processors and ATI graphics processors.
The tablet form factor offers another great way for consumers to enjoy video on the go? said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. The challenge is to get your video onto the device quickly and easily, regardless of the original format. MediaShow Espresso is purpose built to solve this problem. There is no faster way to convert your video files to the optimal format for the iPad, iPhone®, iPod touch®, or any one of a variety of devices, with the highest possible quality.?
MediaShow Espresso adds the converted files to your iTunes media library, letting you sync the video to your Apple device whenever you are ready for some fresh content. MediaShow Espresso optimizes both high definition and standard definition content for the iPad and other devices. With the widest range of video format support, consumers can share their favorite home movies with friends, or take any of their favorite videos with them wherever they go.
CyberLink 's updated version of MediaShow Espresso 5.5 is available today. Existing MediaShow Espresso owners can now download a free patch to update their software and start enjoying the benefits of effortless file conversion on to their iPads and iPhones.
CyberLink Corp is the leader and pioneer in enabling digital multimedia on PCs and CEs through the use of video editing software, DVD player software, and other multimedia solutions. Backed by a group of high-caliber software engineers, CyberLink owns its core codec and a number of patented technologies. CyberLink has built a solid reputation for delivering high-quality, interoperable, and fast time-to-market solutions that keep our OEM partners on the leading edge. Our business partners include leaders in the PC industry: drive manufacturers, graphics-card makers, and top-5 desktop and notebook brands. Today, CyberLink's software solutions include: complete applications for Blu-ray Discs, digital home entertainment, TV-on-PC and human resource development. With customers spanning from multi-national corporations to small/medium-sized businesses, and from power users to home users, CyberLink has enjoyed rapid and consistent growth leading to a record breaking IPO in 2000 on the Taiwan Over The Counter Exchange (OTC: 5203). Currently, CyberLink is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: 5203.TW). CyberLink's worldwide headquarters is located in Taipei. To keep up with market demands, CyberLink has operations in North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, including Japan. For more information, please visit CyberLink's website at https://www.cyberlink.com.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit