CorsairÂ® Adds 32GB and 256GB Drives to Nova Series SSD Product Family
FREMONT, California, May 4, 2009 - Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced the addition of two new drives to their award-winning Nova Series SSD family.
The 32GB Nova Series SSD is the perfect mix of performance and value for use as a boot drive for basic configurations, and can also be used in high-performance multi-drive RAID configurations. The 256GB Nova Series SSD is an excellent choice for systems that need both high performance and large capacity. Both drives utilize the popular Indilinx BarefootÂ™ controller.
The 256GB Nova Series SSD is able to achieve speeds of up to 250MB/second read and 195MB/second write, while the 32GB Nova Series SSD delivers speeds up to 195MB/s read and 75MB/s write. Each drive fully supports the TRIM command used by Microsoft WindowsÂ® 7 operating systems, to maintain optimal performance automatically over the lifetime of the drives.
The 32GB and 256GB Nova Series SSDs are available immediately from Corsair's authorized distributors and resellers worldwide and are backed by a two-year limited warranty. Complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and Tech Support Express is also available.
For more information on Corsair solid-state drives, please visit the Corsair SSD product page. Images of the Corsair Nova Series solid-state drives are available for download here.
Founded in 1994, Corsair specializes in premium, high-performance peripherals and components for personal computers. Corsair's award-winning products are the delight of the world's most demanding hardware enthusiasts. For more information, visit corsair.com.
Latest News Posts
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit