Mach Xtreme Technology Launches MX JET Series 2.5" Solid State Drives
Taipei, Taiwan-May 4, 2010- Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled the MX JET Series 2.5" SSD which makes MLC (multi-level cell) NAND-based storage an aordable offering for mainstream users demanding the latest technology. Based on JMicron JMF612 controller, MX JET Series delivers blazing fast, smooth and stutter free performance.
The new MX JET Series of SSDs is the latest addition to the Mach Xtreme lineup of solid state drives. MX Technology has worked very closely with JMicron on MX JET series to get most out of this sophisticated controller. As a result, MX Technology releases the best-in-class drive. MX JET is based on JMF612 controller coupled with 128MB onboard cache and the latest firmware to ensure top performance while maintaining an attractive price point that is truly within the reach of a wide range of DIY users.
The MX JET drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 260MB/s read and 200MB/s write along with the maximum of 15,000 IOPS and superior durability (1.5 million MTBF) compared to previous generation drives.
Available in capacities of 64GB, 128GB and 256GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX JET SSDs offer ample room for all your data and comes backed with 2 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX JET Series 2.5" SSD at A Glance:
2.5" SATAII (2.6) MLC Solid State Drive
Max. Read Performance up to 260MB/s (64G/128G/256G)
Max. Write Performance up to 200MB/s (64G/128G/256G)
Sustained Write up to 180MB/s and max. I/O per second of 15,000IOPS
Power consumption: idle 0.5W / active 6.3W
Life expectancy 1.5 million hours MTBF
Capacity: 64GB (MXSSD2MJET-64G), 128GB (MXSSD2MJET-128G) and 256GB (MXSSD2MJET-256G)
Warranty: 2 Years
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit