G.Skill Launches Sandforce SF-1200 Controller-based Phoenix Series SSDs
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today released its Phoenix SATA II 2.5" Solid State Drive based with the latest ultra-high performance SandForce SF-1200 controller.
Since 2009, G.Skill Falcon series of performance SSDs have received numerous awards. So, in order to continually satisfy computer enthusiasts and gamers' continuing thirst for performance technology, G.Skill has worked with SandForce to integrate its latest technology that provides previously unseen performance, quality and reliability in G.Skill's Phoenix drive.
The Phoenix SSD will be available at 50GB, 100GB and 200GB models, with performance rated at 280 / 270 MB/Sec (Read/Write) speed. In addition, the drive's incredible random read/write performance provides faster small file operating speed in real world usage.
All G.Skill SSD solutions come with two years warranty and the G.Skill Technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Latest News Posts
- RAGE 2 looks like a Ubisoft game, and it needs multiplayer
- Hideo Kojima could use streaming to meld gaming and movies
- Mortal Kombat 11's crazy grind incentivizes mtx spending
- Why consoles are so important to big publishers
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!