Shuttle Unveils New Gulftown and ION 2 PCs at the 2010 Computex Held from June 1-5, 2010
Shuttle unveils new desktops, laptops, and concept models for extreme gaming and HD entertainment at Computex 2010
City of Industry, CA--April 28, 2010 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Shuttle, the industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today officially announced its exhibition at the 2010 Computex, Asia's largest and most influential trade show for the computer industry held in Taipei, Taiwan from June 1-5, 2010.
At Computex 2010, Shuttle's latest portfolio of innovations -- from new small form factor PCs, all-in-one PCs, and slim PCs to Shuttle concept models, including notebook and netbook prototypes -- will be on display for attendees to experience first-hand at the show.
Shuttle will be showcasing the highly-anticipated Shuttle J3 which supports the Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-980X Extreme Edition "Gulftown" -- the world's fastest processor -- and the NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 480 -- the world's fastest graphics card. The world's smallest 1-liter slim PC with next-generation NVIDIA(R) ION 2 graphics and a slim optical drive bay for internal DVD drives will also be unveiled.
Beginning today, Shuttle will be opening up its schedule for meetings with media, resellers, and VIP guests. Interested companies and representatives from the U.S., Canada, and Latin America are welcome to email email@example.com to arrange an in-person meeting, email or telephone interview, or request further information on Shuttle's new products.
For the latest information about Shuttle and Shuttle's new products, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs on Twitter.
Shuttle at Computex 2010
Taiwan World Trade Center
Nangang Exhibition Hall
Booth L418, L422, L518, L522
2010 Shuttle Product Guide
For over 25 years, SHUTTLE has designed, manufactured, and delivered innovative premium PC solutions that are still unmatched in the industry. SHUTTLE is the creator of the XPC, the first and smallest small form factor (SFF) PC to use standard desktop components, delivering the performance of a full size PC. SHUTTLE is also the innovator behind I.C.E. and OASIS cooling, a patented heat-pipe solution that is custom made for the XPC. Today, SHUTTLE continues to lead the industry with its portfolio of award-winning barebones and solutions for the digital lifestyle. For more information, visit http://us.shuttle.com.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit