Shuttle Unveils New Gulftown and ION 2 PCs at the 2010 Computex Held from June 1-5, 2010
Shuttle unveils new desktops, laptops, and concept models for extreme gaming and HD entertainment at Computex 2010
City of Industry, CA--April 28, 2010 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Shuttle, the industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today officially announced its exhibition at the 2010 Computex, Asia's largest and most influential trade show for the computer industry held in Taipei, Taiwan from June 1-5, 2010.
At Computex 2010, Shuttle's latest portfolio of innovations -- from new small form factor PCs, all-in-one PCs, and slim PCs to Shuttle concept models, including notebook and netbook prototypes -- will be on display for attendees to experience first-hand at the show.
Shuttle will be showcasing the highly-anticipated Shuttle J3 which supports the Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-980X Extreme Edition "Gulftown" -- the world's fastest processor -- and the NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 480 -- the world's fastest graphics card. The world's smallest 1-liter slim PC with next-generation NVIDIA(R) ION 2 graphics and a slim optical drive bay for internal DVD drives will also be unveiled.
Beginning today, Shuttle will be opening up its schedule for meetings with media, resellers, and VIP guests. Interested companies and representatives from the U.S., Canada, and Latin America are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an in-person meeting, email or telephone interview, or request further information on Shuttle's new products.
For the latest information about Shuttle and Shuttle's new products, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs on Twitter.
Shuttle at Computex 2010
Taiwan World Trade Center
Nangang Exhibition Hall
Booth L418, L422, L518, L522
2010 Shuttle Product Guide
For over 25 years, SHUTTLE has designed, manufactured, and delivered innovative premium PC solutions that are still unmatched in the industry. SHUTTLE is the creator of the XPC, the first and smallest small form factor (SFF) PC to use standard desktop components, delivering the performance of a full size PC. SHUTTLE is also the innovator behind I.C.E. and OASIS cooling, a patented heat-pipe solution that is custom made for the XPC. Today, SHUTTLE continues to lead the industry with its portfolio of award-winning barebones and solutions for the digital lifestyle. For more information, visit http://us.shuttle.com.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz