Shuttle Unveils New Gulftown and ION 2 PCs at the 2010 Computex Held from June 1-5, 2010
Shuttle unveils new desktops, laptops, and concept models for extreme gaming and HD entertainment at Computex 2010
City of Industry, CA--April 28, 2010 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Shuttle, the industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today officially announced its exhibition at the 2010 Computex, Asia's largest and most influential trade show for the computer industry held in Taipei, Taiwan from June 1-5, 2010.
At Computex 2010, Shuttle's latest portfolio of innovations -- from new small form factor PCs, all-in-one PCs, and slim PCs to Shuttle concept models, including notebook and netbook prototypes -- will be on display for attendees to experience first-hand at the show.
Shuttle will be showcasing the highly-anticipated Shuttle J3 which supports the Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-980X Extreme Edition "Gulftown" -- the world's fastest processor -- and the NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 480 -- the world's fastest graphics card. The world's smallest 1-liter slim PC with next-generation NVIDIA(R) ION 2 graphics and a slim optical drive bay for internal DVD drives will also be unveiled.
Beginning today, Shuttle will be opening up its schedule for meetings with media, resellers, and VIP guests. Interested companies and representatives from the U.S., Canada, and Latin America are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an in-person meeting, email or telephone interview, or request further information on Shuttle's new products.
For the latest information about Shuttle and Shuttle's new products, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs on Twitter.
Shuttle at Computex 2010
Taiwan World Trade Center
Nangang Exhibition Hall
Booth L418, L422, L518, L522
2010 Shuttle Product Guide
For over 25 years, SHUTTLE has designed, manufactured, and delivered innovative premium PC solutions that are still unmatched in the industry. SHUTTLE is the creator of the XPC, the first and smallest small form factor (SFF) PC to use standard desktop components, delivering the performance of a full size PC. SHUTTLE is also the innovator behind I.C.E. and OASIS cooling, a patented heat-pipe solution that is custom made for the XPC. Today, SHUTTLE continues to lead the industry with its portfolio of award-winning barebones and solutions for the digital lifestyle. For more information, visit http://us.shuttle.com.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit