CoolIT Systems Delivers High Performance Cooling for AMD Phenom II X6
Calgary, AB - April 27, 2010 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, announced today the full support of AMD's new Phenom II X6 with the award-winning ECO ALC liquid cooling solution. Gamers and multimedia enthusiasts on a budget can now combine the raw power of the Phenom II X6 with cutting-edge liquid cooling technology from CoolIT.
"AMD has raised the bar for affordable performance in the new Phenom II X6 with advanced capabilities like its Turbo Core Technology" remarked Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "ECO ALC continues to hold the highest performance to price ratio of any liquid cooler currently on the market. When you combine these computing and cooling technologies, the performance results are tremendous."
Newegg is currently offering ECO as an accessory for AMD's Phenom II X6 processors for $74.99. For more information on the ECO and the rest of CoolIT's lineup visit https://www.coolitsystems.com/index.php/eco.html.
To request additional product information and images or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon, to discover more about the emerging trend of liquid cooling, please contact Public Relations representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, Maingear, Biohazard, AVADirect and Shuttle. https://www.coolitsystems.com
Latest News Posts
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- Thieves rob van full of Total War: Warhammer 2 CE's
- AI detects Alzheimer's 10 years before symptoms happen
- Analyst: iPhone X hype will hurt iPhone 8 pre-orders
- Google Glass Enterprise Edition unboxed, packs Intel CPU
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- Transcend StoreJet 25C3N 1TB Portable HDD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower