iBUYPOWER Upgrades Chimera 2-Q, Gamer Fire and Gamer HAF Systems With New Blazing Fast Six-Core
El Monte, CA - April 26, 2010 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce it is now offering the four new Phenom II x6 six-core processors on its Chimera 2-Q, Gamer Fire and Gamer HAF lines. The new 6-core processors from AMD provide gamers with an affordable 6 core CPU that excels at multitasking and multithreaded activities like movie encoding or gaming.
The Phenom II processors all feature AMD's Turbo Core Speed Technology, which automatically overclocks the CPU for a quick burst of speed when opening a program or batch processing images and files. The intelligent technology can increase the processor speed by as much as 19%.
"At iBUYPOWER we are committed to offering our customers the best components available as soon as they become available," said Darren Su, Executive Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "We are thrilled to be among the first to offer AMD's fastest processor ever."
The Chimera 2 gaming systems are built in the iBUYPOWER's signature Chimera Inferno II Chassis. The systems are the second generation of fiery gaming rigs named after the legendary beast, and are designed inside-and-out for an epic gaming experience. The Chimera 2 is a true evolution of system design, featuring visual, thermal, acoustic, and performance advancements.
The iBUYPOWER Phenom II x6 six core systems start at $999 and are available now at https://www.iBUYPOWER.com
FULL SPECS BELOW
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at https://www.iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard