New Trailer and Release Date for Shattered Horizon¬ô Firepower Weapons Pack
Free DLC Coming May 5, Trailer shows New Weapons in Action
HELSINKI, FINLAND - April 27, 2010 - Futuremark¬ģ Games Studio today confirmed that the next major content expansion for Shattered Horizon¬ô will be released on May 5. The Firepower pack will add a range of new weapons and grenades to the PC exclusive multiplayer first-person shooter. A new trailer released today shows the weapons in action with the studio promising to reveal more every day on the game's official website. Like all previous DLC packs from Futuremark Games Studio, the Firepower pack will be free for all players. http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/
"The release of the Firepower weapons pack on May 5 will mark the six month anniversary of Shattered Horizon and the second time that we have made a major addition to the game," said Jaakko Haapasalo, producer at Futuremark Games Studio. "Introducing additional weapons has been a popular request from our community and we are excited to provide players with new ways to enjoy Shattered Horizon's zero gravity combat."
In Shattered Horizon, a catastrophic explosion on the Moon has filled near-Earth space with billions of tons of rocky debris. Teams of players fight in zero gravity to control the limited supplies that mean the difference between survival and death in the cold of space.
In February the number of levels in the game doubled with the release of the free Moonrise content pack. With Firepower the game will grow again with the addition of a range of new weapons and grenades encouraging different styles of play and providing the opportunity for new team tactics.
The brand new trailer shows an ISA shuttle delivering a consignment of the new weapons to the battered International Space Station. Resupplied and rearmed with newfound firepower the ISA begin fresh hostilities with the MMC. Quick cuts reveal glimpses of the new weapons players will soon get their hands on.
New weapons revealed daily on ShatteredHorizon.com
From April 28 until May 5 one new weapon a day will be revealed in greater detail on the game's official website: http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/details/zerogravitycombat/
About Shattered Horizon
Shattered Horizon is the innovative first game from Futuremark Games Studio that immerses you in the cold reality of zero gravity combat in space.
¬ē Multiplayer first-person shooter set in near-Earth space 40 years from now.
¬ē Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement. Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space then land on any surface.
¬ē Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles fighting across eight space based levels from hollowed-out asteroids to the ruined remains of the International Space Station.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ