Spring into Extreme Gaming with CyberPower and Newegg
-- Three New Intel Core i7 Systems Exclusively at Newegg
BALDWIN PARK, CA (April 23, 2010) - CyberPower https://www.cyperpowerpc.com customers can get extreme performance this spring with leading e-commerce retailer Newegg on a trio of new, value-packed, feature-rich, high-performance gaming PCs based on Intel's fastest desktop platform the X58 with Core i7 processor.
The new system includes the CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme 1064, Gamer Xtreme 1069LQ, and the Gamer Xtreme 1065LQ. All of the gaming systems feature the speedy processing power of the Intel Core i7 processor and rich graphics by NVIDIA. Users will enjoy a fast and efficient multitasking experience playing their favorite games, downloading internet files, chatting with friends and family, and streaming online content.
Extreme gaming starts with the top-end Gamer Xtreme 1065LQ. CyberPower and Newegg make sure you will not out grow your system any time soon. The Gamer Xtreme 1065LQ becomes the ultimate desktop gaming PC with Intel's Core i7 980X Extreme Edition 6 Core 12 thread CPU and the world's fastest single GPU, the NVIDIA GTX480 Fermi. Experience life-like game play with features such as NVIDIA PhysX and 3D surround technology. The Gamer Xtreme 1065LQ comes with 12GBs of DDR3 memory for lightning quick response time. The system is also packed with an Asetek 240mm liquid cooling solution to keep your processor cooled during intense computer use.
CyberPower's Gamer Xtreme 1069LQ is the second high performance desktop gaming PC in the lineup. Continuing to deliver great performance, the latest technology and unbeatable price, the Gamer Xtreme 1069LQ is powered by Intel's Core i7-975 Extreme Edition processor alongside NVIDIA's latest DirectX 11 capable GTX 470 video card for next generation of gaming. The Gamer Xtreme 1069LQ also comes with a 30GB SSD and 12GB of DDR3 memory for near instant data access and speedy overall system performance. An Asetek 120mm liquid cooling system keeps the CPU cool and system noise down.
Rounding out the trio is the Gamer Xtreme 1064, which includes the solid Intel Core i7-930 processor alongside NVIDIA's GTS 250 video card for a high performing, value packed system that will allow you to enjoy the latest games. 6GB of DDR3 memory provides fast load times and a 500GB HDD is included for all your digital media.
CyberPower gaming PCs available exclusively on Newegg are at:
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit comes standard on all three desktop PCs for the best multimedia and gaming experience. The systems are available through Newegg.com. All Cyberpower systems are backed by a 3-year warranty and lifetime toll-free tech support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built Gaming Desktops, Gaming notebooks and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit