Antec Introduces Three New Notebook Coolers: The Notebook Cooler Basic, Notebook Cooler Designer and Notebook Cooler Mini
Newest Notebook Coolers to Round Out Antec's Acclaimed Notebook Cooler Line
Fremont, CA - April 22, 2010 - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the three newest additions to its robust portfolio of notebook coolers: the Notebook Cooler Basic, Notebook Cooler Designer and Notebook Cooler Mini. Crafted to combine effective, quiet cooling with maximal flexibility, desirable ergonomics and high portability, these new products give users an array of optimal notebook cooling solutions no matter what their notebook or environment.
The Notebook Cooler Basic is compatible with Mac and PC notebooks up to 14?. Its slender perforated aluminum panel passively cools notebooks by dissipating heat and providing air channels for natural airflow, resulting in silent and effective cooling that extends notebook lifespan. The Notebook Cooler Basic's built-in flip-up stand also angles notebooks to provide wrist relief and raises notebook screens closer to eye level, minimizing neck and shoulder strain.
The Notebook Cooler Designer is designed with a sleek, slim-line form and light overall weight, ideal for fitting comfortably on a lap or suiting any desktop replacement arrangement. It extends notebook life thanks to a USB-powered 110 mm blower that spins at a quiet 23 dbA, drawing in heat from the bottom of the notebook and exhausting it safely to the rear. The Notebook Cooler Designer is compatible with Mac and PC notebooks up to 15?.
The Notebook Cooler Mini is Antec's smallest notebook cooler option and is designed for use with Mac and PC notebooks up to 17?. Created for the utmost portability and cooling effectiveness, the Notebook Cooler Mini weighs just 0.4 lb (0.2 kg), yet features a USB-powered 80 mm, 30 CFM blower that dispels heat and lowers notebook temperatures by creating a layer of positive air pressure beneath the notebook. Its inclined form factor also angles the notebook's keyboard and raises its screen for increased ergonomic comfort.
The latest Notebook Coolers join Antec's existing notebook cooler line that includes the Notebook Cooler Classic, Notebook Cooler to go and Notebook Cooler 200. "With the worldwide increase in the number of notebook users, more diverse cooling solutions are needed to handle each individual user's needs," said Scott Richards, senior vice president of Antec. "Antec's new line of Notebook Coolers is an essential part in helping to ensure stable and reliable notebook performance for everyone."
The Notebook Cooler Basic, Notebook Cooler Designer and Notebook Cooler Mini are available now for $24.95, $39.95 and $29.95 respectively through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors. The Notebook Cooler Basic, Notebook Cooler Designer and Notebook Cooler Mini are covered by Antec's AQ3 Antec Quality 3-Year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit