Antec Introduces Three New Notebook Coolers: The Notebook Cooler Basic, Notebook Cooler Designer and Notebook Cooler Mini
Newest Notebook Coolers to Round Out Antec's Acclaimed Notebook Cooler Line
Fremont, CA - April 22, 2010 - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the three newest additions to its robust portfolio of notebook coolers: the Notebook Cooler Basic, Notebook Cooler Designer and Notebook Cooler Mini. Crafted to combine effective, quiet cooling with maximal flexibility, desirable ergonomics and high portability, these new products give users an array of optimal notebook cooling solutions no matter what their notebook or environment.
The Notebook Cooler Basic is compatible with Mac and PC notebooks up to 14?. Its slender perforated aluminum panel passively cools notebooks by dissipating heat and providing air channels for natural airflow, resulting in silent and effective cooling that extends notebook lifespan. The Notebook Cooler Basic's built-in flip-up stand also angles notebooks to provide wrist relief and raises notebook screens closer to eye level, minimizing neck and shoulder strain.
The Notebook Cooler Designer is designed with a sleek, slim-line form and light overall weight, ideal for fitting comfortably on a lap or suiting any desktop replacement arrangement. It extends notebook life thanks to a USB-powered 110 mm blower that spins at a quiet 23 dbA, drawing in heat from the bottom of the notebook and exhausting it safely to the rear. The Notebook Cooler Designer is compatible with Mac and PC notebooks up to 15?.
The Notebook Cooler Mini is Antec's smallest notebook cooler option and is designed for use with Mac and PC notebooks up to 17?. Created for the utmost portability and cooling effectiveness, the Notebook Cooler Mini weighs just 0.4 lb (0.2 kg), yet features a USB-powered 80 mm, 30 CFM blower that dispels heat and lowers notebook temperatures by creating a layer of positive air pressure beneath the notebook. Its inclined form factor also angles the notebook's keyboard and raises its screen for increased ergonomic comfort.
The latest Notebook Coolers join Antec's existing notebook cooler line that includes the Notebook Cooler Classic, Notebook Cooler to go and Notebook Cooler 200. "With the worldwide increase in the number of notebook users, more diverse cooling solutions are needed to handle each individual user's needs," said Scott Richards, senior vice president of Antec. "Antec's new line of Notebook Coolers is an essential part in helping to ensure stable and reliable notebook performance for everyone."
The Notebook Cooler Basic, Notebook Cooler Designer and Notebook Cooler Mini are available now for $24.95, $39.95 and $29.95 respectively through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors. The Notebook Cooler Basic, Notebook Cooler Designer and Notebook Cooler Mini are covered by Antec's AQ3 Antec Quality 3-Year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Latest News Posts
- New Layers of Fear 2 trailer cruises the midnight seas
- How to redeem your Piranha Plant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Square Enix to make more HD-2D games like Octopath Traveler
- Nintendo to miss 20 million Switch sales, analysts predict
- Decidueye was considered for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019