AVADirect Launches Line of Servers based on AMD Opteron¬ô 6100 Series Processor
Twinsburg, OH - April 21st, 2010
AVADirect, a leading custom computer manufacturer, has announced that its line of servers based on the AMD Opteron Processor 6100 series are now available for purchase. AMD Opteron 6100 series is AMD's newest single and dual socket server technology with new eight or twelve-core CPUs and chipsets providing even higher levels of performance than ever before.
"AMD could not have released a new platform at a better time" says CMO and co-owner of AVADirect, Misha Troshin. "We are in the middle of a title bout between Intel and AMD, and us as System Integrator have the pleasure of watching the match. It truly is the end-user that benefits from these "duels" to see who gets the "winner" title for the highest performing technology, productivity, and best prices."
AVADirect will have the following server systems available.
‚ó¶ 1U, 2U and tower-based systems available
‚ó¶ SAS and SATA compatible versions of the above systems
‚ó¶ Specialized systems such as Image Generators, Data Storage, and Render Farms
Important to AVADirect is the level of customization the company provides. Component types such as enclosure, motherboard, CPU can all be changed. Changes between brands of hard drives, memory, video cards, and etc is also possible using the web-site's revolutionary system configuration pages. This level of customization is what sets AVADirect apart from any other system integrator.
AVADirect, Inc. is a custom computer manufacturing company located on the outskirts of Cleveland, Ohio. The company specializes in building all kinds of custom computer systems including: Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, high-end workstations and gaming systems, business PCs, and notebooks. For more information, visit https://www.avadirect.com
To configure these servers click AMD Opteron 6100 Series Servers at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard