AVADirect Launches Line of Servers based on AMD Opteron¬ô 6100 Series Processor
Twinsburg, OH - April 21st, 2010
AVADirect, a leading custom computer manufacturer, has announced that its line of servers based on the AMD Opteron Processor 6100 series are now available for purchase. AMD Opteron 6100 series is AMD's newest single and dual socket server technology with new eight or twelve-core CPUs and chipsets providing even higher levels of performance than ever before.
"AMD could not have released a new platform at a better time" says CMO and co-owner of AVADirect, Misha Troshin. "We are in the middle of a title bout between Intel and AMD, and us as System Integrator have the pleasure of watching the match. It truly is the end-user that benefits from these "duels" to see who gets the "winner" title for the highest performing technology, productivity, and best prices."
AVADirect will have the following server systems available.
‚ó¶ 1U, 2U and tower-based systems available
‚ó¶ SAS and SATA compatible versions of the above systems
‚ó¶ Specialized systems such as Image Generators, Data Storage, and Render Farms
Important to AVADirect is the level of customization the company provides. Component types such as enclosure, motherboard, CPU can all be changed. Changes between brands of hard drives, memory, video cards, and etc is also possible using the web-site's revolutionary system configuration pages. This level of customization is what sets AVADirect apart from any other system integrator.
AVADirect, Inc. is a custom computer manufacturing company located on the outskirts of Cleveland, Ohio. The company specializes in building all kinds of custom computer systems including: Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, high-end workstations and gaming systems, business PCs, and notebooks. For more information, visit https://www.avadirect.com
To configure these servers click AMD Opteron 6100 Series Servers at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit