Global IP Solutions Enables HD Voice and One-Way Video Chat to the iPad
iPad Developers Can Simply Integrate Video Chat/Conferencing and Super HD Voice Capabilities, Ensuring Excellent Quality
San Francisco - April 20, 2010 - Global IP Solutions (Oslo Børs: GIPS), the leading provider of HD voice and video processing solutions, announced today the availability of high-definition (HD) and Super-wideband Voice as well as one-way Video Conferencing/Chat capabilities for iPad developers, powered by GIPS VideoEngine Mobile.
GIPS VideoEngine Mobile supplies iPad developers with a simple to integrate, high-level software API that contains the complex video conferencing/video chat capabilities into applications running on Apple's iPad operating system. As video access becomes available from Apple, GIPS VideoEngine will support two-way video chat/conferencing.
"With over 600,000 unit sales of the iPad to date, demand for this device is clearly continuing to grow," said GIPS' Chief Marketing Officer Joyce Kim. "With the unique experience that a device like the iPad can deliver, it is imperative that the overall quality exceed all expectations and GIPS is proud to offer HD and Super HD voice and video for the iPad and other mobile devices."
"GIPS technology is becoming increasingly significant with the growth in IP traffic as it offers HD voice and video communication capabilities that adjusts dynamically to available bandwidth on Wi-Fi or cellular networks," said Roopam Jain, Principal Conferencing and Collaboration analyst at Frost & Sullivan. "The introduction of devices like the iPad will greatly increase wide scale voice and video communications beyond corporate boundaries."
With GIPS VideoEngine Mobile, iPad developers can offer the best quality voice and video communication, overcoming the multiple issues intrinsic to mobile and IP networks such as delay, packet loss, bandwidth limitations, lip synchronization, dynamic bandwidth optimization and echo cancellation. GIPS VideoEngine Mobile ensures conversations dynamically adjust with Wi-Fi and cellular network conditions, thereby maintaining an uninterrupted experience.
GIPS mobile technology is available on the iPad, Android, iPhone, Symbian and Windows Mobile operating systems.
About Global IP Solutions
Global IP Solutions (Oslo Børs: GIPS) provides best-in-class voice and video processing in IP communications. GIPS enables its customers to deliver unmatched quality, with a faster time-to-market and with less risk than alternative solutions. GIPS serves application developers, wired and wireless service providers and network and telecommunications equipment vendors. Its customer list includes ANET, AOL, Cisco, Citrix, CommuniGate, fg microtec, KT Networks, Nimbuzz, Nortel, Oracle, PCCW, Samsung, Yahoo! and other key players in the voice and video over IP markets. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Stockholm, Boston and Hong Kong. For more information, visit https://www.gipscorp.com
Latest News Posts
- ROME: Total War is coming to iPhone, August 23rd
- Micron Outs In-House High Performance NVMe SSD Controller
- Silicon Motion Details SM2270 Enterprise SSD Controller
- Fullbright's Gone Hone will debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Dr. Strange/Avengers buildings spotted in Spider-Man trailer
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Buy (10 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,500
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada
- Razer NOMMO Pro is Available For Purchase
- Beat-'Em-Up Coffee Crisis Out On Xbox One Today
- New World Boss Karanda Coming to Black Desert Online SEA