Unlock CPU Core boost performance paired with OC Genie
MSI 890GXM-G65 redefines full-functional mainboards
[Taipei£Taiwan]Apart from enhancing performance and saving energy, releasing full CPU potential by unlocking additional cores has become the hot topic of all power users nowadays. The 890GXM-G65 mainboard with integrated ATI Radeon HD 4290 graphics core, recently announced by internationally renowned mainboard and graphics card maker MSI, redefines the first-choice of full-functional mainboard. This feature rich board includes support for DirectX 10.1, ATI CrossFire X for installing two high-performance ATI Radeon HD graphics cards, USB3.0 and native SATA 6Gb/s and the MSI-exclusive OC Genie. Combining the MSI-exclusive OC Genie and MSI Unlock CPU Core technologies, consumers can easily unlock the hidden CPU cores from the BIOS option to enhance the overall CPU performance and C/P value, as well as boost the CPU performance by 148%
Unlock CPU Core & OC Genie
Unlock CPU Core technology, exclusive from MSI, can unlock the hidden cores in the CPU by making a few selections from the BIOS. By unlocking a dual core CPU into a quad core CPU, users can boost the CPU performance over 104%. When working with the OC Genie automatic overclocking technology from MSI, the OC Genie can smartly adjust the CPU clock to boost the CPU performance up to 148%. The combination of Unlock CPU Core and OC Genie doubles its performance. The 890GXM-G65 supports the fastest 140W AMD CPUs allowing consumers to enjoy the performance of multi-core CPUs with the budget of dual-core CPUs.
Hybrid CrossFire & SidePort Memory
MSI¡¯s 890GXM-G65 supports ATI CrossFireX for operating two ATI graphic cards in parallel at the same time for ultimate, scalable performance. Hybrid Crossfire support means that users may also add an additional ATI Radeon HD2400/3400 graphics card to work with the integrated graphics core to handle the computing demand of more applications and games with this double graphics solution. The 890GXM-G65 is also equipped with 1 gigabit (128MB) DDR3 1333MHz SidePort memory to accelerate the 3D display performance of the integrated graphics core and reduce system memory consumption with this independent IGP memory for handling other programs ¨C meaning there is no need for an extra budget to enjoy stunning performance.
All AMD800 series mainboards from MSI supports the Unlock CPU technology and the new-generation AMD Phenom II X6 CPUs through BIOS updates for consumers to enjoy the ultimate computing performance of AMD 6-core CPUs at their fingertips.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ