POWERCOLOR RELEASES THE ULTIMATE OVERCLOCKED HD5870: PCS++ HD5870
The PCS++ HD5870 is the highest performing, factory overclocked, card available from PowerColor
Taipei, Taiwan -April 16, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, announces the ultimate factory overclocked HD5870: PCS++ HD5870. For the first time, PowerColor's PCS++ series equips the HD5870 with additional factory overclocking, presenting performance unlike any other out-of-the-box experience from a HD5870.
Equipped with a 92mm cooling fan and 4 pure core heat pipes, the PCS cooling system can easily dissipate heat from cooper base at a lower fan speed, efficiently cooling down the temperature by up to 15°C, when compared to reference board designs and in a low-noise setting, under 30dB.
The PCS++ HD5870 features the ultimate factory overclocked setting, with core speeds clocked at 950MHz and memory speed at 1200MHz, ensuring gaming performance can go far beyond the standard version. Furthermore, PCS++ HD5870 takes advantage of our power efficiency design, consuming less than 250 watts, even under load.
"With factory overclcoked settings, the PCS++ HD5870 delivers out-of-the-box performance that only used to be achieved through time consuming trial and error," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "This will be the most complete solution available on the market right now."
DiRT2 Game Bundle: Unleash DirectX® 11 gaming power
Giving all gamers to experience the latest DirectX® 11 technology, PowerColor includes DiRT2, the most popular racing game, into PCS++ HD5870. DiRT2 is a world tour of adrenaline-fuelled extreme off-road events in stunning real-world locations. With the support of DirectX® 11 technology, this latest game delivers the most realistic, immersive and exhilarating racing experience to gamers.
PowerColor PCS++ HD5870 will be available on April 20 through online retailers and will retail for US$449.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: https://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- PC Building Simulator sells 100,000 copies in 30 days
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit