POWERCOLOR RELEASES THE ULTIMATE OVERCLOCKED HD5870: PCS++ HD5870
The PCS++ HD5870 is the highest performing, factory overclocked, card available from PowerColor
Taipei, Taiwan -April 16, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, announces the ultimate factory overclocked HD5870: PCS++ HD5870. For the first time, PowerColor's PCS++ series equips the HD5870 with additional factory overclocking, presenting performance unlike any other out-of-the-box experience from a HD5870.
Equipped with a 92mm cooling fan and 4 pure core heat pipes, the PCS cooling system can easily dissipate heat from cooper base at a lower fan speed, efficiently cooling down the temperature by up to 15°C, when compared to reference board designs and in a low-noise setting, under 30dB.
The PCS++ HD5870 features the ultimate factory overclocked setting, with core speeds clocked at 950MHz and memory speed at 1200MHz, ensuring gaming performance can go far beyond the standard version. Furthermore, PCS++ HD5870 takes advantage of our power efficiency design, consuming less than 250 watts, even under load.
"With factory overclcoked settings, the PCS++ HD5870 delivers out-of-the-box performance that only used to be achieved through time consuming trial and error," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "This will be the most complete solution available on the market right now."
DiRT2 Game Bundle: Unleash DirectX® 11 gaming power
Giving all gamers to experience the latest DirectX® 11 technology, PowerColor includes DiRT2, the most popular racing game, into PCS++ HD5870. DiRT2 is a world tour of adrenaline-fuelled extreme off-road events in stunning real-world locations. With the support of DirectX® 11 technology, this latest game delivers the most realistic, immersive and exhilarating racing experience to gamers.
PowerColor PCS++ HD5870 will be available on April 20 through online retailers and will retail for US$449.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: https://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- New Monster Hunter: World expansion Iceborne announced
- Witcher 3's Geralt comes to Monster Hunter: World
- Obsidian's The Outer Worlds won't have microtransactions
- Avengers 4: End Game Trailer, 289 million views in 24 hours
- Concerns about Super Smash Bros. UItimates 'Spirits Mode'
- 1stPlayer Bullet Hunter MK6 Gaming Keyboard Review
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Review
- Z390 ultra bios needs serious work
- This is about an Asus X541N laptop
- H61 Ivy Bridge upgrade issue
- Arena Clash 'Overwatch, League of Legends and Tekken 7 Tournament Finals Head to Stratford
- Shoot the Virtual Dead in GUNGRAVE VR! Launching on PlayStation VR TODAY!
- McLaren 570s Car Pack Available In Rocket League Now
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Launches December 18
- Grinding Gear Games Launches Path of Exile: Betrayal for PC