POWERCOLOR RELEASES THE ULTIMATE OVERCLOCKED HD5870: PCS++ HD5870
The PCS++ HD5870 is the highest performing, factory overclocked, card available from PowerColor
Taipei, Taiwan -April 16, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, announces the ultimate factory overclocked HD5870: PCS++ HD5870. For the first time, PowerColor's PCS++ series equips the HD5870 with additional factory overclocking, presenting performance unlike any other out-of-the-box experience from a HD5870.
Equipped with a 92mm cooling fan and 4 pure core heat pipes, the PCS cooling system can easily dissipate heat from cooper base at a lower fan speed, efficiently cooling down the temperature by up to 15°C, when compared to reference board designs and in a low-noise setting, under 30dB.
The PCS++ HD5870 features the ultimate factory overclocked setting, with core speeds clocked at 950MHz and memory speed at 1200MHz, ensuring gaming performance can go far beyond the standard version. Furthermore, PCS++ HD5870 takes advantage of our power efficiency design, consuming less than 250 watts, even under load.
"With factory overclcoked settings, the PCS++ HD5870 delivers out-of-the-box performance that only used to be achieved through time consuming trial and error," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "This will be the most complete solution available on the market right now."
DiRT2 Game Bundle: Unleash DirectX® 11 gaming power
Giving all gamers to experience the latest DirectX® 11 technology, PowerColor includes DiRT2, the most popular racing game, into PCS++ HD5870. DiRT2 is a world tour of adrenaline-fuelled extreme off-road events in stunning real-world locations. With the support of DirectX® 11 technology, this latest game delivers the most realistic, immersive and exhilarating racing experience to gamers.
PowerColor PCS++ HD5870 will be available on April 20 through online retailers and will retail for US$449.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: https://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Far Cry 5 official PC system requirements revealed
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series