CoolIT Systems Provides Dual CPU Liquid Cooling for MAINGEAR Quantum Shift Workstation PC
MAINGEAR employs dual ECO ALC solution to aggressively dissipate heat with whisper quiet operation
Calgary, AB - April 14, 2010 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, is proud to announce MAINGEAR Computers has selected a custom Dual ECO ALC solution to liquid cool the new Quantum SHIFT Xeon workstation PC. CoolIT's technology will help ensure that MAINGEAR's workstation users have powerful computing performance at lowered acoustic levels.
"In designing Quantum SHIFT we strived to meet and exceed all of the high performance computing demands of creative professionals" stated Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of Maingear. "Every component selected is geared to deliver the optimal experience with Adobe CS5 and CoolIT was the ideal liquid cooling solution for our dual CPU X58 configuration."
"Our advanced liquid cooling technology is perfect for the graphics or video professional that wants to take full advantage of Adobe's latest Creative Suite" remarked Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "This custom solution delivers maximum heat dissipation for the dual CPU Xeon configuration and minimizes thermal levels within the chassis by fitting 240mm radiator performance into a single 120mm fan mount which provides a cool, quiet computing ecosystem."
To request additional product information and images or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon, to discover more about the emerging trend of liquid cooling, please contact Public Relations representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15 or by e-mail at email@example.com. For more information on the MAINGEAR Quantum SHIFT, visit https://www.maingear.com/quadro-adobecs5.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, Maingear, Biohazard, AVADirect and Shuttle. https://www.coolitsystems.com
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEAR custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit https://www.maingear.com or call, toll-free, (888)624-6432.
Latest News Posts
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- SEGA and Capcom Humble Bundle discounts great games
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit