ASUS Introduces Bravo220 Eco-friendly Graphics Card, Showcasing the Green Side of Entertainment
ASUS continues to celebrate the marriage of environmental responsibility, advanced technology and great value with Bravo220, an innovative home entertainment PC card that rejuvenates the very essence of spectacular multimedia.
Sydney, Australia, 15 April 2010 - With Bravo220, ASUS has created a capable solution to sit at the core of advanced home entertainment PCs, providing cutting-edge visual fidelity while maintaining an eco-minded profile. As such, the Bravo220 symbolises the ASUS commitment to innovation, green principles and superlative entertainment.
Applauding conservation with 21% power-savings and 0dB cooling
The Bravo220 was designed with energy savings in mind. Its thermal landscape balances thrifty operation with the need for uncompromising performance as a multimedia anchor, resulting in 21% better power efficiency compared to competing models. The cooling solution also boats silent 0dB operation, with no fans needed. Instead, Bravo220 uses oversized heatsinks and advanced materials to ensure quick heat dissipation and greater longevity, without falling back on power-hungry active cooling.
The integrated EMI shield reduces emissions, thus safeguarding users and PC components from any potential harm. Likewise, sturdy fuse protection guarantees longer-lasting operation for this component even in the face of fluctuating power supplies. This is part of Bravo220's environmental stance, reflected in the chic green cooler attachment.
Optimised visual enjoyment with Splendid Plus
Bravo220 cards work in tandem with the exclusive ASUS Splendid Plus technology, an intelligent image enhancement suite. Splendid Plus automatically optimises video content, reacting to ambient conditions when adjusting brightness, colour and contrast, just like the human eye does.
The Splendid suite works with a huge range of media formats, a perfect trait for a card that coordinates complete home entertainment setups. For each media format, Splendid works its magic, reducing noise and artifacts while improving conversion rates. The result is a sharper, clearer and more vivid image.
Selectable presets help users pinpoint the best visual performance configuration, based on their needs and environment: gaming, theatre, vivid color and auto cover every usage type.
Bravo Media Centre: at the centre of it all
Bravo220 acts as the centre of a PC-based entertainment system. That's why ASUS developed the Bravo Media Center interface, an intuitive and solid user package that covers every card feature with easy to pick up access. Most important entertainment features can be accessed from the ergonomic remote control, which is included with the card.
Bravo220 enables seamless multimedia fun for everyone, with a feeling that's the same as on a high-end consumer A/V setup.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Please visit https://www.asus.com for more details.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with a broad product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's home and office users. ASUS won 3,268 awards in 2009, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC. With a global staff of more than 10,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2009 was US$7.5 billion. ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
Latest News Posts
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit