G.Skill releases the world's fastest memory, DDR3 2500 MHz dual-channel memory kit
Taipei, Taiwan - 13th April, 2010 - G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and high performance solid-state storage, today announced it has created the ultimate extreme performance dual channel DDR3 2GB x2 memory kit, rated at 2,500MHz CL9-11-9-28 at only 1.65V, which is specifically designed for Intel Core-i7 860 & 870 processors and in co-operation with ASUS, the leading manufacturer of high performance motherboard. This DDR3 2,500MHZ kit has passed numerous strict tests on ASUS P7P55D-E Deluxe and P7P55D-E EVO motherboards and will join our high performance Trident family.
Following on from its launch of groundbreaking DDR3 2,400MHz memory kit in January 2010, G.Skill has been continually working to develop the ultimate high performance memory in order to satisfy the demands of top overclockers and PC enthusiasts' worldwide. DDR3 2,500 MHz pushes the hardware limit even further than ever and to guarantee its operation, G.Skill has partnered with ASUS, the leading performance motherboard manufacturer, to break all the technology bottlenecks while maintaining the perfect stability, which is critical to ASUS and G.Skill engineering.
"G.Skill is dedicated to continuously developing the best performance memory modules on the market, to satisfy the demands of extreme overclockers and gamers. We are proud of the continual milestones we are still setting in the memory industry, and we believe the collaboration with ASUS brings the best technology synergy for future product development." commented Tony Chou, senior R&D manager at G.Skill.
"As the global motherboard leaders, we've developed quite a few innovations that are now industry standards. We did this on the best designed, best performing motherboards around, with the highest compatibility, guaranteed. Working with G.Skill to achieve this new extreme-frequency, Dual-Channel DDR3-2500, is part of this tradition, and we're very happy to be involved", said Che-Wei Lin, General Manager of the ASUS Motherboard Business Unit.
Established in 1989 by enthusiasts, G.Skill is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine our products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit