All Sound Recorder Vista V1.12 Boosts Audio Excellence
6 April 2010 - Guangzhou, China - Mp3do.com has introduced a new form of sound recording software branded All Sound Recorder Vista V1.12 that offers increased flexibility and greater freedom. This software can record audio sounds on Window 7, a task that most other sound recorders cannot achieve. It can record audio such as mp3, voice, stream audio, chat, CD, LP and cassette tape using a computer's sound card. It outputs HD quality audio with less noise due to support of 24bit and 32bit, using a sample rate of up to 192,000Hz and DSP filters.
This audio recording software gives optimum flexibility with real-time conversion by supporting a variety of output format codecs like WMA, MP3, and OGG. There is also support of lossless codecs including FLAC, APE, TTA, WAVPACK and also special codecs such as SPEEX. It allows music recording of SPEEX, WAV, or MP3 directly from the microphone. In addition, a scheduler can start and stop recording at a predefined time or to record special events.
All Sound Recorder Vista has advanced features that enable real-time adjustment of its Digital Signal Processing (DSP) functions for easy experimentation. State-of-the-art features include low, high, compressor, AGC, band pass, and notch filters to professionally record streaming audio like podcast, YouTube, internet radio and chat by Skype, msn, icq and Yahoo. Another superb feature is the loopback facility for multi-channel recording that automatically selects the media source and means stereo mix is no longer required. This avoids potential mistakes when selecting the source manually that often lead to failure in accurate sound recording.
On Window 7 and Vista, the software's Auto Freq Check feature finds the best frequency to record and thereby minimize the chances of recording inferior quality sound. With the recording wizard it's possible to record sound instantaneously. The intuitive features and distinct spectrum visualizer make the process of music recording more dynamic. Once audio has been recorded and reviewed, a built-in Tag Editor and bundled sound editor can be used to edit the file.
All Sound Recorder Vista V1.12 plays recorded audio files by utilizing a Built-in player. It's possible to record audio and manage files in a single stroke as the sound recording software generates files with number, string and current date and time. DAR technology stops recording when there is no audio or voice present. This feature is handy in voice activated recording to skip silent pauses in audio. It assists greatly when recording internet audio through a limited bandwidth as it pauses recording automatically when internet audio pauses.
The software can also be used as a voice recorder for audio and video multimedia software like video games. This makes All Sound Recorder Vista V1.12 the complete package for voice recording, and delivers incredible clarity in a world full of magical sounds.
MP3DO.com is loved by sound enthusiasts as a one-stop shop solution for complete audio tools. In addition to recording software the company provides converters, CD rippers, sound editors, and much more. The company also offers online tutorial for users to have a better understanding of its products. For more information go to their official website http://www.mp3do.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit