Shuttle Welcomes New J1 4100 Small Form Factor PC with Limited Time Offer of Free Game, Laser Mouse, and Processor Upgrade
Shuttle is offering a free upgrade package on its new J1 4100 series desktops, including the J1 4100 for everyday use, the J1 4100 for gaming, and the J1 4100 for professionals
City of Industry, CA -April 1, 2010
Shuttle, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of highperformance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today welcomed the Shuttle J1 4100 series desktop PC, its entry-level J1 Series model which starts at $799, with a special bundle offer.
For a limited time only and while supplies last, each Shuttle J1 4100, J1 4100G, and J1 4100P desktop ordered directly from Shuttle will come with a free package which includes a Red Faction®: Guerrilla PC game, a 7-button laser mouse, and an Intel® Core2 Quad processor upgrade.
"We're really excited about all the new programs we're rolling out this year, like this free upgrade package we're offering," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "What's more exciting is it doesn't stop here - we're working hard to bring in new promotions and special bundle offers to consumers. I want this year to be the year for users to upgrade to Shuttle."
These Shuttle PC models have been expert configured for various applications, with the J1 4100 ready for everyday computing and home entertainment (http://us.shuttle.com/J1_4100.aspx), the J1 4100G ready for casual gaming (http://us.shuttle.com/J1_4100G.aspx), and the J1 4100P for day-to-day professional use (http://us.shuttle.com/J1_4100P.aspx). During the promotional period, each one of these Shuttle J1 4100 models will receive a free upgrade to one of the fastest processors available on the market today, allowing maximum productivity and fun.
Consumers can now purchase the Shuttle J1 4100 models directly from the Shuttle website:
For the latest information about Shuttle and Shuttle new products, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs on Twitter.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit