IDAPT i4 Universal Charging Solution Wins CTIA Wireless 2010 E-Tech Award
IDAPT i4 placed first in the Mobile CE Fashion & Lifestyle Products category and Bested competitors like the Nokia Booklet 3G and Powermat Powerpak Receiver
Barcelona, Spain - March 26, 2010 - IDAPT, a Spanish international mobile technology leader, is proud to announce the IDAPT i4 placed first in the Mobile CE Fashion & Lifestyle products category at the CTIA Wireless E-Tech Awards. The IDAPT i4 dominated the competition judged on innovation, functionality, technical importance, implementation, and overall "wow" factor.
"IDAPT is proud to be recognized for the affordable and innovative i4 charging solution," said Jeremy Patay of IDAPT. "The CES 2010 Innovations Award and CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award prove that the IDAPT i4 is the best universal charging solution in the industry due to its unmatched compatibility and innovation."
The IDAPT i4 is a universal charging solution that allows users to charge up to 4 different mobile electronic devices simultaneously and is compatible with over 4,000 mobile electronic devices. It will be available May 2010 in black or white for $59.99 MSRP. The packaging includes 6 of the most popular tips and additional tips can be purchased through https://www.idaptweb.com.
For more information, please contact PR representative Valerie Guerra at 305-576-1171 x20 or email@example.com.
IDAPT is a technology consultancy based in Barcelona, Spain. Its mission is to use state-of-the-art technology and the latest trends in the market to create solutions that simplify the everyday lives of mobile technology users. In order to establish itself as an international mobile technology leader, IDAPT has a strategy of actively protecting its industrial property, registering, patenting and trademarking its innovations in markets all over the world. https://www.idaptweb.com
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard