Big Things Do Come in Small Packages - CorsairÂ® Announces 32GB Flash VoyagerÂ® Mini
- Popular compact USB Flash Drive now available with 32GB capacity -
FREMONT, California, March 24, 2010 - Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced the addition of a 32GB model to its award-winning Flash Voyager Mini line of USB flash drives. The increased capacity allows a huge number of movies, music, photos and personal documents to be stored in a format that's one third the size of typical USB Flash drives.
"USB flash drive users love the convenience and ruggedness of the Flash Voyager Mini form factor," stated John Beekley, VP of Technical Marketing at Corsair. "The increase in density to 32GB allows users to carry their digital world with them at all times on this compact drive."
The Flash Voyager Mini utilizes a cap-less retractable USB connector, which easily opens with the flick of the thumb, and its diminutive size makes it easy to carry virtually anywhere. The rubberized housing is also durable, making it an ideal flash drive for users with busy and active lifestyles.
The 32GB Flash Voyager Mini is available immediately from Corsair's authorized distributors and resellers worldwide. Complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and Tech Support Xpress is also available.
More information about the 32GB Corsair Flash Voyager Mini and the rest of the Flash Voyager Mini line can be found at http://corsair.com/products/voyagermini.
Images of the Flash Voyager Mini can be downloaded from here.
Founded in 1994, Corsair specializes in premium, high-performance peripherals and components for personal computers. Corsair's award-winning products are the delight of the world's most demanding hardware enthusiasts. For more information, visit https://www.corsair.com.
Latest News Posts
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz