Big Things Do Come in Small Packages - CorsairÂ® Announces 32GB Flash VoyagerÂ® Mini
- Popular compact USB Flash Drive now available with 32GB capacity -
FREMONT, California, March 24, 2010 - Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced the addition of a 32GB model to its award-winning Flash Voyager Mini line of USB flash drives. The increased capacity allows a huge number of movies, music, photos and personal documents to be stored in a format that's one third the size of typical USB Flash drives.
"USB flash drive users love the convenience and ruggedness of the Flash Voyager Mini form factor," stated John Beekley, VP of Technical Marketing at Corsair. "The increase in density to 32GB allows users to carry their digital world with them at all times on this compact drive."
The Flash Voyager Mini utilizes a cap-less retractable USB connector, which easily opens with the flick of the thumb, and its diminutive size makes it easy to carry virtually anywhere. The rubberized housing is also durable, making it an ideal flash drive for users with busy and active lifestyles.
The 32GB Flash Voyager Mini is available immediately from Corsair's authorized distributors and resellers worldwide. Complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and Tech Support Xpress is also available.
More information about the 32GB Corsair Flash Voyager Mini and the rest of the Flash Voyager Mini line can be found at http://corsair.com/products/voyagermini.
Images of the Flash Voyager Mini can be downloaded from here.
Founded in 1994, Corsair specializes in premium, high-performance peripherals and components for personal computers. Corsair's award-winning products are the delight of the world's most demanding hardware enthusiasts. For more information, visit https://www.corsair.com.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit