HIS introduces the HIS 5770 IceQ 5 Turbo & Standard 1GB GDDR5, featuring the next generation IceQ 5 cooling technology
Hong Kong - Mar 19, 2010 - Following the successful launch of Radeon HD IceQ+ Series, today HIS unleashed the revolutionary new HIS Radeon HD 5770 IceQ 5 1GB GDDR5. The next generation IceQ 5 cooler features stacked fin heatsink with three 8mm thick heatpipes, providing much larger surface area with optimized cooling mechanism. Loaded with innovative DirectX 11, ATI Eyefinity and Streaming supported, these GPU have the power and premium features you need for fully immersive gameplay.
HIS IceQ 5 technology is endorsed as the most efficient cooling technology among the current mainstream graphic cards' series. It can actively draw the air inside your PC case to cool down the card, blows amounts of hot air out of your case and dramatically decreasing the GPU temperature. The performance is even better in closed chassis situation. HIS IceQ 5 is also UV sensitive, enhancing the gamers' UV light case.
For more information, please check:
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard