Where you can find the beautiful inhabitants in the world - Free to win MSI's Wind U160
Are you wondering "Where you can find the most beautiful people in the world"? It can be a certain shopping street, a beach, a night club, a city district etc. anywhere in the world. Come to join this interesting contest and tell us your answer. You will have chance to win the amazing, new "Wind U160" Netbook from MSI.
To enter the contest simply send an email to email@example.com! In the email write the place you have in mind, for example "Venice Beach in California, USA" before the 1st of April. You are very welcome to join the contest no matter you are the member of BeautifulPeople.com or not. If you are the member of BeautifulPeople.com, please remember to also include your BeautifulPeople username, your full name, your home address and your phone number.
The list of places with the most beautiful people will be published on BeautifulPeople and the winners will be notified directly in April. Follow this link to learn more about the new Wind U160 netbook from MSI:
About MSI Wind U160
MSI's fashionable Wind U160 laptop, which won an award at Germany's prestigious iF design awards, is a slim, lightweight notebook PC with attractive exterior design that uses Intel's Pine Trail processor platform, and provides battery run-time of up to 15 hours. This is a real masterpiece of modern fashion and high technology!
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit