Albatron Optical Touch Monitor Passed WHQL test for Windows
Albatron, Taipei 2010/03/19 - Albatron Technology OTM215L1, the optical multi-touch monitor designed for home users, has passed WHQL test for Windows 7 in March 2010.
To provide the best "touch" experience and ensure the best compatibility with "Windows Touch" structure, Albatron Technology spent lots of time in tuning the accuracy of multi-touch function in developing stage. With WHQL certification, user can enable multi-touch function under Windows 7 without install driver; furthermore, the "calibration-free" design brings plug-n-touch experience to all users, no need to calibrate by users.
When users have OTM215L1, they are free from installing mouse & keyboard. By multi-touch function & Windows 7 embedded "Virtual keyboard", users can do click or drag object on screen, and can even input text on screen via virtual keyboard. It does save more space for you!
Three advantages of Albatron OTM215L1
Besides driver-free & plug-n-touch, there are three key advantages of OTM215L1:
1. Damage resistant: The hardness of the tempered glass reaches "Mohs hardness 8", which provides the best protection to the monitor..
2. Ultra durable: The 50,000 hours MTBF provides the most durable touch experience.
3. Ultra accurate: OTM215L1 passed the test with 5mm diameter stylus, comply with Windows 7 WHQL requirement.
For more product information, please see the specification as below or please visit our website: http://www.albatron.com.tw
Albatron Technology Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer and global distributor of high technology products including Mainboards, VGA card, CRTs, LCD, Plasma Displays, and Wireless Products. Originally established in 1984 as Chun Yun Electronics, the company began by manufacturing Image Display Equipment. In 2002, the company changed its name to Albatron Technology and ushered in a new era of producing Mainboards and VGA cards. Dedicated to quality and committed to customer satisfaction, Albatron Technology endeavors to become a world leader as an IT solutions provider.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard