Albatron Optical Touch Monitor Passed WHQL test for Windows
Albatron, Taipei 2010/03/19 - Albatron Technology OTM215L1, the optical multi-touch monitor designed for home users, has passed WHQL test for Windows 7 in March 2010.
To provide the best "touch" experience and ensure the best compatibility with "Windows Touch" structure, Albatron Technology spent lots of time in tuning the accuracy of multi-touch function in developing stage. With WHQL certification, user can enable multi-touch function under Windows 7 without install driver; furthermore, the "calibration-free" design brings plug-n-touch experience to all users, no need to calibrate by users.
When users have OTM215L1, they are free from installing mouse & keyboard. By multi-touch function & Windows 7 embedded "Virtual keyboard", users can do click or drag object on screen, and can even input text on screen via virtual keyboard. It does save more space for you!
Three advantages of Albatron OTM215L1
Besides driver-free & plug-n-touch, there are three key advantages of OTM215L1:
1. Damage resistant: The hardness of the tempered glass reaches "Mohs hardness 8", which provides the best protection to the monitor..
2. Ultra durable: The 50,000 hours MTBF provides the most durable touch experience.
3. Ultra accurate: OTM215L1 passed the test with 5mm diameter stylus, comply with Windows 7 WHQL requirement.
For more product information, please see the specification as below or please visit our website: http://www.albatron.com.tw
Albatron Technology Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer and global distributor of high technology products including Mainboards, VGA card, CRTs, LCD, Plasma Displays, and Wireless Products. Originally established in 1984 as Chun Yun Electronics, the company began by manufacturing Image Display Equipment. In 2002, the company changed its name to Albatron Technology and ushered in a new era of producing Mainboards and VGA cards. Dedicated to quality and committed to customer satisfaction, Albatron Technology endeavors to become a world leader as an IT solutions provider.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series